1. To celebrate Prince George’s first birthday, his parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, released two incredibly cute new pictures of their little family.
3. Another picture of Prince George — who appears to be walking on his own — was released on July 19.
4. The Duke and Duchess also released a statement to mark the happy occasion:
“We would like to take this opportunity on George’s first birthday to thank everyone over the last year, wherever we have met them, both at home and overseas, for their warm and generous good wishes to George and our family.”
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎