1. To celebrate Prince George’s first birthday, his parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, released two incredibly cute new pictures of their little family.
3. Another picture of Prince George — who appears to be walking on his own — was released on July 19.
4. The Duke and Duchess also released a statement to mark the happy occasion:
“We would like to take this opportunity on George’s first birthday to thank everyone over the last year, wherever we have met them, both at home and overseas, for their warm and generous good wishes to George and our family.”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀