2. More than 200 people dressed in period clothes took part in the reenactment…
3. As did many animals.
4. The pope greeted all of the participants and many of the parishioners who attended the lively event.
5. The live nativity is held annually to celebrate the day when the three kings, or Magi, arrived in Bethlehem to pay homage to the baby Jesus.
7. While visiting the “shepherds,” the pope made friends with a lamb…
8. And carried the baby sheep on his shoulders.
10. Here’s a video of the incredibly cute visit.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.