1. U.S. Olympians Meryl Davis and Charlie White dominated the team ice dancing event this weekend, particularly in the free dance category, where they won by nearly 7 points with their “Scheherazade” routine.
2. Watching the figure skating this weekend, Twitter users agreed that only one thing could make Davis and White’s fabulous routine even better: if it was performed to a Beyoncé song instead of classical music.
6. As an experiment, BuzzFeed paired a video of the Olympians performing the same routine at a competition in November with Beyoncé’s “Drunk in Love”…and from the very beginning of the song, the results were insane.
7. It’s almost as if the routine was choreographed for her music.
8. No, seriously, this is unreal. Why aren’t more people ice dancing to Beyoncé?
9. EVEN SURFBORT SYNCS UP PERFECTLY.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.