1. U.S. Olympians Meryl Davis and Charlie White dominated the team ice dancing event this weekend, particularly in the free dance category, where they won by nearly 7 points with their “Scheherazade” routine.
2. Watching the figure skating this weekend, Twitter users agreed that only one thing could make Davis and White’s fabulous routine even better: if it was performed to a Beyoncé song instead of classical music.
6. As an experiment, BuzzFeed paired a video of the Olympians performing the same routine at a competition in November with Beyoncé’s “Drunk in Love”…and from the very beginning of the song, the results were insane.
7. It’s almost as if the routine was choreographed for her music.
8. No, seriously, this is unreal. Why aren’t more people ice dancing to Beyoncé?
9. EVEN SURFBORT SYNCS UP PERFECTLY.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌