5. After visiting with middle school students, the First Family visited the Slave House museum on Goree Island off the coast of Senegal, where kidnapped men, women and children were sold into slavery and forced onto ships, never to return to their homes.
The Door of No Return on Goree Island
6. She posted another video of herself meeting the people of Goree Island.
Greeting the people of Goree Island. #FLOTUSinAfrica
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰