5. After visiting with middle school students, the First Family visited the Slave House museum on Goree Island off the coast of Senegal, where kidnapped men, women and children were sold into slavery and forced onto ships, never to return to their homes.
The Door of No Return on Goree Island
6. She posted another video of herself meeting the people of Goree Island.
Greeting the people of Goree Island. #FLOTUSinAfrica
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲