1. On Friday morning, Josh Romney tweeted a picture of himself at the scene of a car accident.
Was first on scene to big accident, see pic of car in the house. I lifted 4 people out to safety. All ok. Thankful.
2. The middle Romney son went into more detail about the wreck and his part in the rescue on his Facebook page:
I was the first on scene to the huge accident on 4500 South last night. Fortunately, nobody was seriously injured and I was able to lift all four passengers out of the car. The car just missed us at the intersection and hit this house going about 70 mph. You can see from the pic that we are in the homeowner’s kitchen.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭