4. Soon, videos of people claiming to have tried the new waterproof feature began to circulate.
6. Apparently, some iPhone users believed the ads:
OK whoever said updating to iOS 7 would make my iPhone waterproof FUCK YOU
Anyone have a iPhone for sale? Someone told me iOS7 was waterproof and obviously mine wasn’t….
Whoever said the iOS7 makes your phone waterproof. Fuck you
â€œ@AjakeC1: iOS 7 waterproofs your phone! Go try it out!â€ NOW MY PHONE HAS WATER DAMAGE.!
Whoever said iOS 7 is Waterproof your phone…. Fuck You
11. Don’t try this at home.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.