1. The photo of director Bryan Singer (second from left) was taken at a 2012 Halloween party at Oz nightclub in New Orleans.
The photo was anonymously submitted to the gossip blog WeHo Confidential, which also features the series “Bryan Singer’s Flavor of the Week.” The young man to Singer’s left was, according to the man’s Facebook page, 19 at the time.
3. Update — 7:45 p.m. ET:
Jake Wills, the young man in the photos with Singer, tells BuzzFeed via email, ” In my experience with Bryan, he has been a very respectful and stand up guy, which is why I would find the allegations against him extremely hard to believe… We were acquainted by mutual friends, but there was nothing between us relatable to the lawsuit. I only saw him at parties/events, and that was it.”
- The Republican health care bill is all but dead after President Trump asked Speaker Paul Ryan to scrap a vote when it was clear it wouldn't pass.
- Paul Ryan was forced to admit that "Obamacare is the law of the land" after the failure of the Republican health care bill.
- It's time for Ivanka Trump to "stand for women" against Republican health care policies, says Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍