The food scenes in NBC’s Hannibal have simultaneously repulsed and amazed viewers. Having a cannibalistic serial killer who’s also a gourmet cook at a show’s center will do that.
In this exclusive behind-the-scenes clip from Season 1, Hannibal food stylist Janice Poon and creator Bryan Fuller show us the magic behind the show’s infamous dinner parties. Behold:
3. The first season of Hannibal comes out on Blu-ray, DVD, and something called “Digital HD Ultraviolet” on Tuesday, September 24.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀