1. A self-described “God fearin, Frog caching, Duck huntin, Bow fishin, Boat lovin, good ol boy” live-tweets Obama’s press conference:
4. A young gun owner in South Carolina defends the president’s new gun control measures:
22. And a young gunowner from Illinois who tweeted this on Election Day:
23. Wrote this after Obama’s speech:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲