2. Since Tatum’s father couldn’t attend her graduation, on Wednesday, hundreds of police officers converged on the school where the ceremony was taking place to support the wife and child of one of their own.
Officer Raetz’s daughter graduates kindergarten. He couldn’t be here so his PD family made it a point to be.
5. “We tried to keep this to Daryl’s squad and his precinct,” Phoenix PD wrote on their Facebook page. “But [once] the word got out that this was happening, there was absolutely no way that you could keep officers who could be here away from here.”
Class of 2025! Little Raetz with her class. She makes Dad, Mom and us swell up with pride.
6. “We’ll support his family forever, and this is just the first step,” said Detective Sara Garza, a family friend.
Dad would be so proud…as are we!
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.