4. First, insert new WordArt into a Microsoft Word document…
5. Next, change the font to Helvetica and make the number 100 a little larger.
6. Then go to the Text Effects tool and click on the orange color scheme.
7. The color’s not entirely correct, so right-click the WordArt and choose “Format Text Effects.”
8. Fiddling around with the gradients gives you a color scheme similar to the one on the new $100 bill.
9. And adding a purple border makes the similarity even more uncanny.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.