4. First, insert new WordArt into a Microsoft Word document…
5. Next, change the font to Helvetica and make the number 100 a little larger.
6. Then go to the Text Effects tool and click on the orange color scheme.
7. The color’s not entirely correct, so right-click the WordArt and choose “Format Text Effects.”
8. Fiddling around with the gradients gives you a color scheme similar to the one on the new $100 bill.
9. And adding a purple border makes the similarity even more uncanny.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋