1. Cookie Monster took over the Sesame Street Twitter account to pay homage to “This Is Just To Say,” a famous poem by William Carlos Williams.
This is just to say
Me have eaten
that were in
the cookie jar
you were probably
for snack time
they were delicious
and om nom nom
Cookie Monster: Me love poetryâ€¦ and cookies!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬