1. Watch the exchange below via Reuters:
Vice President Joe Biden ended his four-day European trip in London today, where he met with U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron and Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg and took part in a national security meeting.
As they posed for photos at 10 Downing Street, Cameron was heard to ask Biden: “So you signed up for another four years?”
Chuckling, Biden replied, “Yes we did. It was easy, nothing to it.”
The vice president said he was “delighted” to attend the British meeting, since he spends “half my life” at U.S. security meetings.
As the two men left the room, the prime minister asked after President Obama, and Biden replied, “The president is in great form.”
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷