1. To protect women in Cairo’s Tahrir Square from sexual harassment and assault, Egyptian men have begun forming human shields around the female protesters.
5. Operation Anti-Sexual Harassment, an Egyptian women’s group formed in the wake of the numerous sexual assaults during the Arab Spring, said that there were 44 sexual assaults during the protests on Sunday, the highest number since the group’s formation.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.