1. Behold, the most magical thing that will happen on your television this fall.
2. On Tuesday night, Allison Janney, aka C.J. Cregg, hinted that something glorious might happen during her interview on The Arsenio Hall Show.
Forgot to mention I’m performing #theJackal on @arseniohall tonight!
3. But nothing could have prepared us for this.
5. NOTHING IN THE WORLD. Not even C.J. herself.
6. Watch C.J. perform “The Jackal” in the 18th episode of The West Wing’s 1st season.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.