1. Behold, the most magical thing that will happen on your television this fall.
2. On Tuesday night, Allison Janney, aka C.J. Cregg, hinted that something glorious might happen during her interview on The Arsenio Hall Show.
Forgot to mention I’m performing #theJackal on @arseniohall tonight!
3. But nothing could have prepared us for this.
5. NOTHING IN THE WORLD. Not even C.J. herself.
6. Watch C.J. perform “The Jackal” in the 18th episode of The West Wing’s 1st season.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀