1. Behold, the most magical thing that will happen on your television this fall.
2. On Tuesday night, Allison Janney, aka C.J. Cregg, hinted that something glorious might happen during her interview on The Arsenio Hall Show.
Forgot to mention I’m performing #theJackal on @arseniohall tonight!
3. But nothing could have prepared us for this.
5. NOTHING IN THE WORLD. Not even C.J. herself.
6. Watch C.J. perform “The Jackal” in the 18th episode of The West Wing’s 1st season.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️