1. President Barack Obama bounced a soccer ball on his head at a White House ceremony celebrating the the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings and the Major League Soccer champion LA Galaxy.
4. Secretary of State John Kerry practiced his soccer skills while meeting with the Afghanistan womenâ€™s soccer team in Kabul on Tuesday.
5. Kerry was a little shaky at first…
6. But he was soon heading balls back and forth with Zahra Mahmoodi, captain of the Afghanistan womenâ€™s soccer team.
8. Who do you think has more skills? President Barack Obama…
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏