1. The men and women rebuilding One World Trade Center have been encouraged to sign their names and scrawl messages on the iron and concrete beams of the new skyscraper.
4. Many of the messages pay tribute to those who died on Sept. 11th, 2001.
7. Doodles and sketches are scattered amongst the names.
9. Government officials have left their mark on the new building as well. Michael Chertoff, former director of Homeland Security, left these words on a steel column to be placed on the 104th floor.
10. President Barack Obama signed one of the beams with the notes: “We remember,” ”We rebuild,” and “We come back stronger!”
17. The graffiti will be covered as the building nears completion. One World Trade Center is scheduled to open in 2014.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.