1. On her life with mental illness:
2. On the unspoken difficulty of living with mental illness:
3. On the advice she would give to people struggling with mental illness who are afraid to pursue their dreams:
4. On taking medication for your mental health:
5. On what to do if things start going wrong:
6. On life during the depressive phase of bipolar disorder:
7. On giving yourself credit:
8. On finding your own "normal":
9. On making peace with yourself:
10. On not being defined by your mental illness:
11. On being a mental health advocate:
12. On the advice she'd give to a young woman struggling with bipolar disorder:
13. On being comfortable with yourself and your mental health:
Ellie Hall is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, DC. Her secure PGP fingerprint is 6055 A264 DADD AADC 347E 5986 547C C11C DD7D 176A.
Contact Ellie Hall at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.