Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of platform Crocs that are literally the comfiest things you will ever put on your feet. I have two pairs, and I wear them pretty much every day because they go with everything. If you want your feet to look as good as they feel, these shoes are for you.
2. A pair of these platform cork mules for making you look straight out of the Woodstock Festival in 1969 (nice). Perfect for dressing up with a midi skirt and a peasant blouse or dressing down with a pair of bell-bottom jeans and a tank top. How groovy!
3. A pair of sparkly jelly flats because the Y2K aesthetic is very in right now, and you deserve to relive some early 2000s glam. Plus, because they're rubber, they're super easy to clean, so they look fresher for longer!
4. A pair of slides with thick, cushioned soles that will make you feel like you are walking on clouds. You're going to want to wear these at home, running errands, and maybe even while you nap because they are that comfortable.
5. A pair of these silver metallic Mary Janes with little bows on them that will have you feeling like you're 5 years old again, dressing up like a fairy, except you're actually in your mid-20s and work in marketing.
6. A pair of Adidas Grand Court tennis shoes designed to look good with any outfit. It's always helpful to have a staple pair of shoes you can throw on and not have to think about.
7. A pair of colorful waterproof rain boots for those April showers that are supposedly going to bring May flowers. The anti-slip technology on the soles makes it so you don't have to worry as much about falling as you frolic in the puddles.
8. A pair of these comfy platform espadrilles that are basically meant for exploring the streets of Santorini and meeting a summer fling. I guess it's time for you to live out the plot of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
9. A hightop sneaker with thousands of 5-star reviews that will never not be in style. Seriously, these are the shoes that your grandma and Gen Z niece can get behind.
10. A pair of classy pointed-toe mules that will elevate any outfit while not killing your feet in the process. These are ideal for peeps who want to dress up but might have some high-heel aversions (me).
11. A pair of these vibrant platform clogs you can slide right into when you're ready to go out to lunch, grab coffee with a friend, or hit up the farmers market on a sunny spring day!
12. A pair of slip-on clogs with memory foam arch support that's ideal for anyone who is on their feet all day but still wants to look cute.
13. A pair of stilettos with an ankle strap that comes in 17 colors for those of us who are trying to live out our Carrie Bradshaw fantasy on a budget.
14. A pair of these top-rated platform New Balance sneakers for when you want to wear something casual with a li'l ~flare~. Brb, adding these to cart.
15. A pair of Teva sandals — these are like all-terrain vehicles for your feet. I have a pair of these, and I've worn them walking my dog around the block and hiking the Narrows at Zion National Park. We love a shoe that can do it all, so wear the tan lines as a badge of honor!
16. A stylish pair of loafers so you can look like the working professional that you are, even if you work from home and usually sport more of a slippers and socks situation.
17. A pair of these woven Italian leather penny loafers that will never go out of style. You're going to want to wear these with pretty much every outfit you put together this spring.
18. A pair of slingback pumps with a heel that's low enough that you don't have to worry about twisting your ankle but high enough to add a little va-va-voom to any ensemble.
19. A pair of these Doc Marten sandals for when you want to exude the badassery of a combat boot but want the comfort of a sandal for the warmer months ahead. Plus, the zipper in the front makes them easy to get on and off.
20. A pair of platform Doc Martens Chelsea boots that will make you feel like an absolute badass, whether you're wearing leather motorcycle pants or a floral sundress. They may take a second to break in, but it'll be worth it.
21. A pair of these leather boot-sandal hybrids with just the slightest bit of heel so you can feel like the beachy goddess that you are, even if you're just going grocery shopping.
22. A pair of Hoka One One Clifton tennis shoes sure to convert even the staunchest cardio hater into a runner (or at least a speed walker, like me). I have horrible knee pain, but I've completed two half marathons in these shoes; they're a total game-changer. Plus, they're also super cute and great for just everyday wear.
23. A pair of these platform sandals just like the ones you wore when you were little when your parents made you dress up for special occasions.
24. A footbed sandal reviewers say looks and feels similar in quality to Birkenstocks. The contoured footbed allows the sandal to mold to your feet, cutting down on break-in time which is the only not-so-fun part of buying new shoes.
25. A classic pair of Havaianas flip flops that were a staple in every 2000s wardrobe for a reason. Getting a pedicure? Wear these. Going to the beach? Wear these. Staying up past your bedtime to watch the premiere of High School Musical 2? Wear these.
26. A pair of Crocs low wedge sandals perfect for walking around all day while still looking fashionable and put together. Just picture yourself exploring Paris sporting these bad boys, and you'll understand why you need them.
27. And last but not least, a pair of these fun sandals with braided straps that are just as easy to toss on as slides but are slightly dressier.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.