- AnimatorLife thinks "Would You Rather: Cute Baby Animal Ed..." is
- AnimatorLife "Would You Rather: Cute Baby Animal Ed..."
- AnimatorLife "19 Dogs Who Don't Even Know How C..."
- AnimatorLife thinks "Belle Was Literally The Fucking Worst" is
Right after my husband and I got married we decided that I should go back to school and continue my studies so that I could land that dream job as an animator. I had always been a straight-A student and I worked and studied hard. I was studying with some of the most talented animators in the industry, and man did I struggle. It had been looking for a while that I was not going to pass my class. It would have taken a miracle. When grades came out we discovered I had failed the class by a half of a percent. I took it well at first, trying not to think about it, but I was devasted. This subject was my dream job. If I was bad at the one thing I wanted to do most, what did that say about my chances of success? My husband didn’t really say much or draw any attention to it. He very quietly excused himself saying he had to run an errand. When he came home he called me into the living room. He had bought a pizza and my favorite ice cream and had Beauty and the Beast (my favorite) set up on the DVD player. “We’re going to eat junk food, and feel better and then we’re going to watch this movie so that you remember why you want to be an animator. You’re determined and hardworking, and I know someday you’re going to make a movie just like this one.” It might seem like a small thing, but he knew what I needed and he believed in me. He still does. I aced the class on my second try and really excelled in the program after that. While I’ve not landed that dream job just yet, I’ve been working as a professional artist and have been able to animate as a freelancer. He’s never stopped believing in me and encouraging me to go for it.
Response to The 14 Most Perfect Examples Of Irony:
The word in this case being “ironic”.
- AnimatorLife "13 Things Canadians Want Americans To..."
- AnimatorLife "33 Amazingly Useful Websites You Neve..."
- AnimatorLife "Here's What Real Healthy People Actua..."
- AnimatorLife "31 Things That Will Instantly Make Yo..."
Response to What’s Your Favorite Life-Changing Style Tip?:
I always have a scarf tucked in my purse or in my car, so that if I am out and someone wants to meet up before I can run home and change, then I can put on a cute scarf to dress up my outfit a little bit.
When I was in high school I was really nervous opening night of my first play I had ever been in and it was a big role. My mom gave me some money and told me to go buy some super sexy, lacy and silky underwear and bra. She said it was the secret to making you feel you could take on the world and give you that confidence boost and it makes it more fun because no one would ever know. I did that for every first date, every job interview, audition, big test, and any other occasion that made me nervous. Still do. It works like a charm.
- AnimatorLife "Boston Museum Opens Paul Revere's Tim..."
- AnimatorLife "127 New Movies And TV Shows To Be Rea..."
- AnimatorLife "9 Quick Total-Body Workouts, No Equip..."
- AnimatorLife "18 Covers Of Pop Songs That Breathe N..."