1. Since no one has heard of your school anyway, you can get as elaborate as you want every time you have to explain where it is.
2. The professors actually know your name because there aren't 300 people in your class.
3. You have the same group of students in most of your major courses, so you know who you can count on for critiquing your papers.
4. You can actually get into classes you register for, so you finish your undergrad quicker.
5. Graduation ceremonies aren’t, like, 7.5 hours long.
6. It’s easy to build relationships with students and staff around campus.
7. There are lots of job opportunities for students.
8. Wherever you go you feel a sense of companionship when you see someone else repping your school’s colors/logo/mascot.
9. You get to be a big fish in a small pond.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!