1. This massive bird’s nest for human chicks.
It even comes complete with a giant heat lamp for perfect incubating.
2. This very meta wooden axe table that will blow your mind if you think about it.
Axes chop wood. Wood is what tables are made of. This table is made of wood and axes. And these axes have wooden handles! Wood! Ya dig?
3. This suspended desk and the suspended swing chairs that come with it.
Wouldn’t you love to work here? Would you ever get any work done? Would your family and friends always ask you why you have cray bruises all over your ribs?
4. This banana pool table.
In case, you know, you get bored of regular, non-fruit pool.
An overhead shot of it. Because banana pool table.
5. This Jetsons-style space desk.
It probably folds into a suitcase and then gives your wife your wallet while it walks your dog on a suspended treadmill. SPACE.
6. This giant spoon for your buttocks.
If you’ve ever wondered what it was like to be in a stew for a giant.
7. This hammock from the damn future.
It holds three nappers and the secret to renewable energy.
8. This glossy star couch.
It doesn’t look very ergonomic, but nobody’s ever called stardom comfy.
10. This cozy, vintage love seat.
If this doesn’t get you some sweet, sweet loving, nothing will.
11. This sardine lounge.
Hopefully this lounge doesn’t have the same smell you associate with its shape.
12. This chair.
For all those times you wish you had perpetual grass stains on your pants.
13. This missile couch.
For all those times you wish you were uranium.
14. This very sensual couch.
(Insert butt-kissing joke here.)