Pumpkins have had their time in the chilly autumnal sun. It's time to get obsessive about apples. Unconvinced? Hear us out and talk to your nose.
1. A pretty bar of hard-cider soap made from Minnesota honeycrisp apples.
2. All-purpose cleaner that smells like you just bit into a crisp apple.
3. An adorable lip tint housed in a faux apple will satisfy your fall beauty needs.
4. Some air freshener refills that remind you of apples on the farmstand and the apple crumble you make with said apples.
5. And this scarily deceptive aerosol air freshener that smells like you have apple cider warming on the stove.
6. A soothing hand cream with a sassy name and enviably cute packaging that softens seasonally dry skin.
Apple blossoms are never out of season when it comes to beauty products.
Get it from Blue Q for $11.99.