We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A notched tray as a place for your food storage container lids to live that's not on top of their rightful containers. (You and I both know that takes us too much space in the drawer.)
2. Stacking mixing bowls with lids and non-slip silicone bases so you'll be able to easily keep track of where they are at all times.
3. And a grating bowl with interchangeable inserts to help prep and contain all sorts of ingredients and replace several tools that clutter up drawers.
4. Bag holders to act like your assistant during freezer meal prep sessions.
5. An adjustable drawer-organizing system that'll grow with you and your kitchen utensil arsenal.
6. A cutlery tray that won't hog all of your drawer space.
7. An adjustable wrap organizer to group your quart freezer bags and quart non-freezer bags in one place.
8. A K-cup organizer with room for 50 so you can tell right away when you're down to your last breakfast blend and need to reorder ASAP.
9. Customizable spice trips that'll transform the drawer beside your stove as the seasoning zone.
10. A pull-down spice rack for double checking you're grabbing the cinnamon sugar, not cinnamon.
11. A cookie rack organizer — it can tidy up a stack of cupcake pans and mini muffins pans without compromising their non-stick coatings.
12. A 100-tea bag organizer with detachable sections that'll take up so much less space in your cabinet than the original boxes.
13. A pull-out lid holder to make smart use of a lower cabinet in turmoil.
14. A heavy-duty pan rack you can store vertically or horizontally to finally put your cast-iron collection in order.
15. And pot lid organizers for mountin alongside your pot and pan rack you have stashed in the cabinet.
16. A pour-over filter stand so the essentials can be where you need them when you stumble into the kitchen at 5 a.m. for a caffeine fix.
17. Expandable cabinet shelves for twice(!) the space to group like with like — i.e., all the white mugs can live separately from the rando initial mugs people keep giving you from the Anthro sale section.
18. A large stemware holder that'll mount underneath your kitchen cabinet to keep all your glasses in line.
19. Sugru, which is really just fancy talk for moldable glue you can use to make hooks, hang storage racks, and pull off other handy cookspace tasks. Oh, and it can hold up to 2 kilograms!
20. A gorgeous wooden magnetic knife rack in a ~variety~ of wood finishes to match your decor scheme.
21. Or a bamboo knife block that can slide into your drawer and safely hold onto those sharp investments.
22. A china storage set for when you don't need to pull out your wedding gifts, aka 363 days of the year.
23. A stackable rack with a sliding basket to corral a variety of under-sink essentials.
24. An expandable shelf that'll fit around plumbing pipes to nestle underneath your kitchen sink.
25. A banana hook you can mount underneath your kitchen cabinets and then fold away out of sight when you finally make good on your threat of making banana bread.
26. A peg organizer system for keeping contents from rattling around while you're searching for the lone 1/4 cup measuring cup again.
27. Stackable can racks that'll help you figure out how many LaCroix cans you have left.
28. A stackable can organizer so you don't have to figure out which soup can's rings will cozily fit into the lid of another.
29. Under-shelf baskets to use up that dead space and bump up your storage possibilities in the fridge or pantry.
30. Or a pull-out bin with some room for circulation around produce and other fridge essentials.
31. Airtight containers and chalkboard labels for a ~clear~ storage solution that'll end in way less clutter than half-open bags of pretzels and candy.
32. An over-the-door organizer you can easily move to *right* where you need it.
33. And a plastic bag holder to corral those future trash bin liners.
34. A kitchen sink caddy that'll hold onto all of your dish-washing essentials in one teeny, tiny spot.
35. And a set of magnetic strips so stray beer bottles won't clutter up your well-oiled fridge food-prep system.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.