We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A six-pack of slow cooker liners to make using the lazy person's fav kitchen appliance even easier because you just toss the liner after you're done with the noms!
2. A 30-pack of cute needle threaders that'll speed up sewing repairs and big cross-stitching projects.
3. A bottle of V.I.Poo for deadening treacherous toilet smells before they can happen.
4. A set of double-glide shower hooks so you won't have to do gymnastics to switch out a shower curtain to wash or a rank shower liner.
5. A fly catcher to lure in the little buggers while you do more important stuff!
6. A pack of Magic Erasers that'll remove scuffs and crayon marks from walls, grease from cooktops, gross bathroom residue, and about a million other unsightly household evils.
7. A color-correcting foundation primer to reduce redness and make that stuff stay put throughout the day.
8. A grocery bag carrier for helping you make a few less trips from the car to the kitchen after a big haul.
9. A stormproof match kit that'll be a welcome addition in your emergency kits or camping arsenal that you'll hopefully never have to use!
10. A trio of ~washable~ makeup-removing cloths to get the stuff your cleanser left behind without having to buy stock in cotton balls.
11. A tiny knife sharpener that'll help transform dull knifes into ~safer~ instruments for way less than replacing them.
12. A 16-inch bottle brush to *truly* clean out wine bottles you wanna reuse or your water bottle that you're always a little worried is secretly growing mold in its aluminum depths.
13. A bottle of wrinkle-releasing spray so you won't have to bust out the iron to straighten out the shirt you found crumpled at the bottom of your closet.
14. A stainless-steel bar (and holder!) to help de-funk your hands after handling fish or garlic during food prep.
15. An adorable sponge-drying rack that'll help encourage regular cleanings and also hold onto it when you're not using it to make yourself look *even more* gorgeous.
16. A magnetic bottle opener you can use with one hand and will catch the cap for you!
17. A pair of elastic shoe laces so going through airport security — or just letting your old dogs breathe under your desk at work — will be much quicker.
18. A 100-pack of low-key door bumpers — they might let you get some stuff done in the kitchen without waking up a fussy baby or roommate!
19. An eight-pack of comforter clips that'll keep your duvet in the right spot inside your comforter without harming either piece of bedding!
20. And a pair of sheet suspenders to keep your fitted sheet from creeping up on the corners once and for all.
21. A makeup-erasing pen for fixing errant smudges on the fly instead of starting from square one with a clean face just to fix a mistake.
22. A 75-pack of dental flossers that'll help you keep your New Year's resolution going strong — and maybe also help you keep from getting yelled at by the dentist during your next checkup.
24. A 30-pack of shadow shields to keep your smoky eye from looking like you've been sobbing in an emo music video, unless you'd *like* to look like that!
25. A five-pack of drain snakes to help target hair clogs without pouring a bunch of chemicals down your pipes.
26. An easily identified laundry bag that'll actually keep your socks inside it. Plus, you can fold it up into a tiny square when not in use (unlike the gargantuan IKEA bag you've been using as a laundry bag).
27. A trio of tube squeezers for helping you get every last drop of toothpaste.
28. A flexible sink caddy so you won't have to search for an MIA cleaning brush or sponge, only to discover it in a pool of water in a mountain of dirty dishes. Gross.
29. A tiny first-aid kit with 27 essentials because accidents can and will happen, and you should be prepared!
30. An odor eliminator to toss in any place that's smelling slightly bad, even after you've spray air freshener a zillion times.
31. A 60-pack of tabbed sticky notes you can stick in your textbooks and write on, so you don't have to worry about the student store refusing them after finals
32. A waterproof picnic blanket/poncho that comes with stakes and a carrying pouch for staying put or carrying it wherever you please.
33. A four-pack of dip clips to keep your personal serving of dipping sauce at the ready so you don't have to worry about double-dipping in a communal bowl.
34. A grocery list notepad you can stick to your fridge and mark off as you run out of things.
35. A microwave soup mug that'll help you avoid firing up the stove for heating up your lone can of soup.
36. A multipurpose lighter to put more (safe) space between your hand and whatever you're trying to light.
37. A pair of contoured eye masks with ample room to flutter your lovely lashes when you awaken from a five-hour nap.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.