1. Some marble contact paper for easily making over meh picture frames, lamps, tabletops, and more!
2. A throw pillow cover to freshen up your couch on the cheap.
3. Some agate bookends for making your shelves look considerably fancier.
4. Some playing cards that feel ~so you~ styled on a coffee tablescape.
5. Some trivets to pull double duty as objets d'art.
6. A kid-size chandelier that looks perfect in a variety of spaces, like nurseries, bathrooms, and playrooms.
7. A tissue box house so you won't have to stash your Kleenex when visitors stop by when you have the sniffles.
8. A sleek paperclip note holder that'll work on your desk or hold onto pieces of mail in your entryway -- without cluttering up the space.
9. An adorable coat rack with major personality to transform your "drop zone" into a charming spot.
10. A beautiful runner for warming up a hallway or high-traffic area that's too skinny for a proper area rug.
11. An adjustable lamp that'll give some grown-up style (and light!) to a console or desk.
12. An sleek trash can for distracting from what it contains.
13. This tea book that'll look fantastic in your reading nook or kitchen.
14. A cheery welcome mat suited for greeting visitors, keeping your floors cleaner.
15. These chess salt and pepper shakers that are almost too pretty to use. Almost.
16. Artfully arranged coffee table books about the most important things in life...cute dogs, gorgeous patterns, and aerial views of beaches.
17. A faux sheep-skin rug that looks way better draped on your seating than on the floor.
18. A peel-and-stick chalkboard panel to make any surface ~safely~ writable.
19. A sleek, modern wall clock that won't make you feel like you're in a school or office.
20. Some chic patterned mugs for sipping in the most stylish way possible.
21. And an LED diffuser that'll cast a soothing glow and pack a big punch when it comes to aromatherapy.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.