So it's your dog's day! We've laid out a detailed plan below to help you treat your pup like a queen.
1. Start off strong with some glitzy balloons that spell it out for your pet who can't read.
2. Might as well custom-order a banner with your dog's name on it.
3. Fill up empty space with adorable dog-shaped balloons that look like your dog's friends.
4. Download and get to cutting a printable party package that includes cupcakes toppers, photo booth props, and more paw-ty supplies.
5. Adorn your pup with some royal headgear.
6. Take it a step further with a regal crown and cape set.
7. Or if your dog's modest, tone it down with a still-festive floral collar.
8. A tartan bow-tie collar will dress up an already fabulous fur coat for the big day.
9. Or go with this subtle birthday T-shirt to put the other dogs in their place.
10. When it's time for gifts, the dog of the hour can appreciatively gaze upon a charming birthday card worth saving.
11. If the birthday pup insists on eating a card, let them gobble down an edible one.
12. Keep track of human food on appropriate festive paper goods. (And make sure everyone knows what's OK and what's NOT OK to feed the dogs.)
13. Whet furry guests' appetite with gourmet dog cookies that won't cost you an arm and a bone.
14. You'll have to make sure the humans in your household don't devour this puppy-safe cake mix before the shindig.
15. Use a silicone bone-shaped cake pan that'll easily pop out your baked masterpiece.
16. Or, make it easier on yourself with a (mostly) all-in-one birthday kit.
It even comes with a snazzy bandana.
Get it from Amazon for $15.66.