28 Things That’ll Help You Love Fall Even More Because Yes, That’s Humanly Possible
No use in crying over coats that don't feel like walking around in your comfiest blanket.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Scaredy cats that'll make for some very cute Halloween decorations *and* deter critters like real cats, rodents, birds, rabbits, squirrels, and other pests.
2. A waffle-knit top you can wear off the shoulder or tucked into your bottoms for when there's a chill but you don't wanna pull on a sweater just yet. Plus, it's thin enough to fit under your snugger outerwear (looking @ you, leather moto jacket).
3. And a Hallowqueen-worthy pullover to help you slide into the spooky szn because, despite what my friend Christina thinks, we are IN IT.
4. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh because maybe you're like me and have started using your oven again now that it's not 100 degrees outside but the crud inside is making it smoke up your kitchen. No? Just me?
5. And a pack of oven liners as a preventative measure to catch, cheese, grease, and anything else that'll turn your oven into a smoky situation.
6. A corduroy pinafore dress that'll let you wear your cutest fall shirts without putting your stems in leg prisons. I owned two similar ones back in fourth grade and have yearned to find dupes in adulthood. Welp, I found 'em!
7. Slip-proof slippers so you can avoid turning up the heat *too* much (bc $!) and scoot around inside on your hardwood floors without pulling a Risky Business. Remember when you slipped in the kitchen last fall? Yep.
8. A boot tray to contain the mess from your family's footwear after trudging through seasonal corn mazes or just raking the leaves in the yard.
9. And a ~washable~ door mat in fall colors you can park inside before you get to the boot tray so your fam can wipe off their dirty shoes before storing them. And it just looks so nice!
10. A pair of faux leather leggings because these'll keep you toasty without feeling like hard pants. Throw on a sweater and you're set!
11. A door draft stopper the least handy person in the world could handle installing to prevent cold gusts from coming indoors. Don't make your heating system work harder than it has to! Bc $$$!
12. And a roll of thick foam tape weatherstripping even YOU can handle installing on doors where you can normally feel the fall gusts creeping in. No more!
14. And if you know who Jason Voorhees is, Shudder will also probably pique your interest with its STACKED lineup of horror, sci-fi, thrillers, and more.
15. Over-the-knee boots for when you'd rather not wear tights *just yet* but can't walk out of the house with bare legs and a skirt.
16. A mosquito-repelling lantern to make a 15-foot zone that of mosquito-free air. Plus it'll look like a regular old (but stylish!) lantern.
17. Solar lights you can stake along your walkway because even though the sun is setting earlier (NOOOOO!!!!!), you still need to be able to *safely* navigate your driveway and walkway while carrying groceries.
18. A pair of leaf scoops for snatching up the colorful leaves in your yard. Maybe you can even lure the kids into doing the work. Just tell 'em they're Hulk hands.
19. A stylish floppy hat that'll keep the sun off your face while you're exploring corn mazes and making the most of nice fall weather.
20. A hand-poured candle with a gourd-geous smile for anyone who's looking to branch out a bit from the orange/brown/black seasonal color scheme.
21. A lightweight water-resistant down coat as a topper against the fall chill that'll pack down to fit in a small bag. Affordable, available in eight colors, and easy to transport? Sign me up!
22. Or a cuddly teddy jacket in case you want to always feel like you're wrapped in a blanket. You're gonna need/want/etc., both the button-up and zip-up versions... in all the colors. Sorry not sorry!
24. A horror-theme Lotería game featuring lots of baddies like El Catrin (Chucky with a loose definition of "well dresssed") and El Flasher (from Gremlins). After all, you've exhausted all your games you have in the house. It's time for a fresh one.
25. Fun wool socks in tons of colors and patterns you can let peek out from your ankle boots for a bit of color amongst a rainbow of fall neutrals. Time to toss those breezy socks from last year.
26. A "dusk" candle with a magical mix that'll just feel right to light on evenings now that the days are shorter. It's a combo of jasmine, patchouli, saffron, ebony wood, and lily of the valley. Fancy!
27. And an all-black candle accessory set because blowing out at that flame super hard is incredibly dramatic, but can make you end up with wax on your face. (Trust me, it's happened to me!)
28. A sweater dress with bell sleeves and a self-tie belt that'll make you even more photogenic (as if that's even possible) while keeping you feeling comfy.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.