Just 30 Things You Can Only Get At Nordstrom
The laziest way to get a nice lil' exclusive shopping experience.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A Boy Smells Purple Kush candle because this iteration of the buzzy candle brand's intoxicating mix can help smoke out any weird smells at home.
2. High waist leggings from the brand Zella that has a cult following amongst leggings connoisseurs (including myself!) thanks to their ability to snap back after machine washing, make you look smoothed out and pulled together, but are also SO comfy. How? Sorcery?! IDK but I think you should try them yourself.
3. A bumble and bumble beach bag trio of the brand's fan faves to help give you beachy waves, even if your summer plans have you landlocked.
4. A ~shimmery~ spotted print jacquard blazer that'll be easy and breezy, especially if you find out five minutes before that the meeting is a video instead of a voice call. Slip this on and you'll at least look pulled-together.
5. Bike shorts that'll make your outfit POP, whether you wear 'em under something else or as your ensemble's bottoms.
6. A Charlotte Tilbury *magical* gold champagne highlighter you can use wet or dry for a stunning effect. I can't be the only one who wants to look like a super glam alien with glowing skin!
7. A lace-trim skirt that'll make anything look fancier ASAP, even that old band T-shirt you slept in last night!
8. Iridescent heart hoops that you (and anyone who sees you while you're wearing them) will go all heart-eyes emoji over.
9. A sleeveless bodysuit that will help answer the eternal question of what the heck to wear with your fave shorts without the top coming untucked.
10. Cat-eye sunnies to scream "I belong in Hollywood!" while you're lounging in an inflatable pool in your backyard catching up on all your podcasts.
11. A box of dark chocolate sea salt caramels you should act to your order while you're at it. You deserve it!
12. And a two-pack of fair-trade organic Italian dark roast whole bean coffee you can serve up with that chocolate.
13. Chunky platform sandals with a steady heel and a bit of lift that'll come in handy while you're trying to dodge puddles on the sidewalk. (Is that coffee or am I just really not happy to see a weird brown puddle?)
14. A linen accent pillow in a back-friendly design you can use to prop you up on the bed or the couch.
15. Breezy boots for those days when sandals are a no-go and then later in fall. You'll quickly find they'll go with most anything.
18. A striped straw hat to keep you looking like your colorful, vibrant self while you keep the sun outta your eyes and off your face.
19. A stretchy petite denim jacket that'll help you move from the frigid indoors to the summery outdoors without sweating buckets.
20. Strappy sandals in fun snakeprint (but also in some neutrals!) that'll elevate your OOTD without having you precariously teetering everything. They're a nice in-between!
21. Tie-dye socks you can click add to cart on instead of investing in white socks and then a tie-dye kit and then getting dye off your hands.
23. A fun woven bag (with a practical inner drawstring!) that'll more or less be compliment bait so just be prepared for that delightful onslaught!
25. A button-down cardi to add some serious versatility to your sundresses and tanks. Owning this basic in a few colors will make getting dressed so much easier.
27. A gorgeous pleated midi skirt you'll plan a week's worth of outfits around. Oh, and there are four patterns!
28. Stretch ankle pants that'll hit *just right* so you can get breeze and show off your snazzy new shoes.
29. Slingback sandals with a grippy sneaker bottom to keep you steady as you go about doing all the extremely important things you do.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.