31 Things To Help You Tackle The Mess Lurking In Your Bathroom
It's in there waiting for you, but it doesn't have to be.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A special jetted tub cleaner that'll regurgitate all the disgusting stuff you DIDN'T EVEN KNOW was lurking in and clogging up your jetted tub's innards. If you have one of these luxurious beauties but are unsure if you've ever cleaned it. Eh. You need to clean it.
2. A millipede-like hair remover with more than 4k hooks and loops to ensnare all that hair down there you've been telling yourself it's totally fine while standing in inches of water as you shower.
4. A shower curtain with mesh storage pockets that'll evenly distribute the in-shower storage sitch so you have the freedom to sing with a full range of motion and emotions and avoid teetering shampoo towels on your bathtub side.
5. And a smart funnel to help you get the last inch of shampoo from your old bottle into your new bottle so you don't look like someone who collects shampoo bottles.
6. An expandable under-sink kit that'll fit around awkward pipes so you don't have to leave your cleaning products and toiletries out for all to see 24/7.
7. An over-the-door organizer for hanging up towels, robes, and more. It'll look so nice it'll also function as decor!
8. Or an over-the-door towel holder in case you don't already have a towel rack and can't spare the precious wall space.
9. A medicine cabinet shelf to *securely* fit more stuff behind your bathroom mirror without causing an avalanche every time you open it.
10. A v obvious stack of extra TP on this toilet paper holder that doesn't want to put you in a BAAAAAd position on the porcelain throne without some paper.
11. A funny toilet organizer to help corral your Poo-Pourri, spare toilet paper rolls, and even a humidity-loving plant!
12. A rotating makeup organizer so you can finally track down your favorite eye cream in a whirl while freeing up some MAJOR counter space thanks to its ability to contain all your oddly sized essentials.
13. A commercial-grade cleaner for getting at soap scum and grime on notoriously hard-to-clean shower doors. It's time to stop ignoring those scummy surfaces you encounter on the reg.
14. A holy grail soft cleanser to help you *easily* erase all those gray and rusty stains on surfaces like shower doors and porcelain sinks that you KNOW are clean but don't look it! And even though it's been scrubbed to death (pre-this stuff!) they're clean and don't LOOK clean.
15. A hair styling station because despite what your family would think, the bathroom windowsill isn't the best place to store five kinds of hairspray and every hair tool with a cord.
16. An outlet shelf to keep your electric toothbrush, electric razor, and any other motorized essentials right where you need them. No more letting your electric toothbrush crowd those precious few inches of space around your sink. (I totally need this.)
17. A pumice stone that'll scrub away hard water marks and all kinds of nastiness that've made that one bathroom in your house a total pariah.
18. And toilet cleaner with goose necks for minimal-effort reaching and serious bowl-whitening power on the reg. (I use this stuff and it is *effective*.)
19. A beehive-shaped plunger that conforms to even oddly shaped toilet bowls. You know how most plungers are just circles? Welp, this will be way more effective for your efforts.
20. If you're constantly dealing with clogs thanks to toilet paper overuse, a bidet attachment that'll use water instead of paper can help you get clean. Water is way easier to flush, obvi.
21. A rust-removing spray to work wonders in neglected showers, minus the elbow grease. Spray it on a rusted surround, leave the room, and come back to diminished stains you can easily wipe away from that otherwise-fine shower nobody's wanted to use 'til now.
22. Odor-blocking bags you can use for disposing of adult diapers or other things in the bathroom trash can so you don't have to plan your life around taking out the trash.
23. Magic Erasers that'll just, (UGH they're so good), revive most anything around your home. Use it on a grungy tub, dirt marks on your bathroom door, whatever.
24. Poo-Pourri as a preventative measure to help kill toilet smells before they commence. It'll turn out to be the most useful thing in your bathroom (aside from toilet paper and indoor plumbing).
25. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh that'll have you seeking out all the dirty surfaces you've been ignoring. This'll handle all the elbow grease. (It's also great for ovens and stove tops!)
26. Clorox Wipes — they'll be so easy to use in your bath that you'll go back to them again and again to clean up a toothpaste-spattered sink or any stuck-on hairspray (trust me).
27. A stick-on toiletries holder you can put wherever your heart (and daily routine) desires and fill with essentials like your toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, and other stuff.
28. Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover that'll work its magic on gross grout stains while you kick back and catch up on your stories.
29. An over-the-door laundry hamper to get those discarded PJs and undies off the bathroom floor. Raise your hand if you've ever tripped on your or a loved one's dirty underwear ::raises both hands::
30. Sugru moldable glue that'll help you finally mount that shower caddy on your tile surround *right* where you want it. If you can imagine a storage idea, this stuff will likely help you execute it.
31. A pair of detail cleaning brushes to get into the nooks and crannies around your sink and drain that you can always see when you're sitting on the toilet and are eye-level with the grime on the bottom edge of your sink faucet. Or finally get that grout back to white (which you forgot was white!).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.