We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorable brown sugar–saving bear to keep the sweet ingredient clump-free for your next baking adventure. (No more buying a new package every time you decide to bake!)
2. And a kitchen scale with etched baking conversions so you'll never have to toss a batch of cookies due to a measurement error ever again!
3. A nail polish thinner — it can right the goopy wrongs of that half-filled bottle you don't wanna throw out just yet.
4. A split-decision pie pan that may just save you some trouble and ingredients for the Friendsgivings you already have on the books with your most indecisive friends who won't be satisfied with just one pie.
5. A Cricut Maker, a holy grail crafting tool that'll handle most of the hard work for you when it comes to cutting, writing, and scoring on materials from leather to balsa wood to sparkly iron-ons (AKA you can finally make some picturesque DIY gifts).
6. A turkey baster that comes with its own cleaning brush so you could actually use it at next Thanksgiving too!
7. A 2-in-1 manual fabric shaver — it won't go overboard on your investment sweaters like an electric one might.
8. Fridge bin liners that'll keep your fridge tidier so your family will actually consume all that fresh produce you bought.
9. A toothpaste squeezer with a built-in stand to help you squeeze out every minty drop without hogging countertop space.
10. A countertop garden to replace your IRL outdoor garden for the winter and eventually save you some bucks on buying fresh
11. Easy-release ice cube trays to freeze those freshly grown herbs and effectively fix some holiday-season libations.
12. Dinnerware service for six at a price that won't break the bank so you don't have to compromise your nice china for holiday gatherings or pour money down the trash can with disposable plates.
13. A huge gift wrap set that'll get you on the right path for the holidays without having to cobble together all the wrappings and trimmings at the store for considerably more dough.
14. Or if you're more of the creative type, a roll of kraft paper — it can open up all kinds of fun customization opps for gift wrapping.
15. Silicone baking mats to save you on some baking spray and keep your world-famous cookies from burning.
16. Machine-washable paper towels made from bamboo for helping sop up all kinds of household messes without feeling like you're starting your own landfill.
17. A super resilient umbrella with an easy-grip handle that'll stand up to all kinds of showers and winds because storms happen in other seasons beside the spring.
18. A temperature-regulating comforter to keep you snug as a bug in the winter and cool in the summer.
19. Really good (but affordable!) workout leggings in a bunch of different colors — they may just give you a lil' winter motivation when the weather's gray, you're one with the couch, and thinking about standing up your friend who's expecting you for a running date.
20. Beeswax food storage wraps that'll keep your prepared stuff fresh without adding too much to your family's weekly garbage haul.
21. And a Thanksgiving meal kit from Martha in case you don't have time to gather recipes from Pinterest or loved ones for a show-stopping meal.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.