38 Things That'll Transform Your Kitchen For Not A Lot Of Money
*Now* we're cookin'.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some tiny Command hooks you can hang on the inside of your kitchen cabinet to cease your measuring cups' nasty reign of hogging precious drawer space.
2. A slim cutlery organizer to make room for the rest of the stuff you've been keeping in an unwieldy standing container on your countertop. Trust me, I have it and love it!
3. A corner sponge organizer that'll declutter your kitchen sink and fit a surprising amount of dishwashing essentials in such a tiny space.
4. Some (truly easy) under-cabinet lights to bring a modern touch to any outdated cabinets that you wish you could replace. This'll instantly make your kitchen look *so* expensive.
5. Some slide-on baskets that'll put dead space underneath shelves to good use and put pantry stragglers front and center before they can expire. ::pouring out some expired Crystal Light for all my expired Crystal Light::
6. A pack of moldable glue you can customize your kitchen wall storage sitch with because you'll never be able to fit that colander in your packed kitchen cabinets.
7. A set of mounted wine racks that easily slide onto a shelf for a storage solution that'll make getting a post-work pour that much easier while freeing up some major cabinet space.
8. A charming fruit hammock to clear up some counter space and put your farmers market haul on display.
9. Or a three-tier fruit bowl storage sitch sure to elicit all kinds of ooohs and ahhhs from anyone lucky enough to visit your kitchen.
10. A grout pen that'll brighten an icky floor so you don't have to stare at the stained grout and imagine what it used to look like. Grout takes up a teeny bit of space but, as you can see from the pics, makes a huge impact!
11. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish spray (that comes with a microfiber cloth) for a low-lift transformation. Appliances are expensive. Their upkeep shouldn't be!
12. A fridge wall organizer so you'll better see your yogurt's expiration dates and don't have to dig to unearth your breakfast.
14. A produce dicer to make onion tears and food prep mess a thing of the past! This way you won't waste so much energy on *evenly* spiralizing or chopping, a fool's errand! (Jk, but this'll make it way easier.)
15. Or a manual food chopper for quick work of herbs, fruits, veggies, and ice in case your knife skills could use some practice or you just wanna make food prep a lil' more fun.
16. A jar of the The Pink Stuff — a TikTok-famous cleaning paste made to handle all kinds of sticky, stuck-on situations like this nasty-looking kitchen faucet.
17. Foaming garbage disposer tablets so your biggest kitchen helper can keep running on 100 instead of ruining your day.
18. An Instant Pot – it'll handle 9 (!!!!) kitchen tasks in one precious lil' appliance body so dinner's ready as soon as you walk in the door. Reviewers call it their "secret weapon," which I guess isn't so secret anymore. Psst, this is great whether you eat meat or not!
19. Or a family size air fryer with an auto-shutoff so you don't overcook those delectable wings someone will assume you picked up from somewhere. Plus it'll help you finally cook the elusive salmon fillet. (Trust me, it's very low effort.)
20. Stove counter gap covers that'll keep pesky crumbs within sight instead of down between your cabinets and appliances. Wipe ups are about to get *much* faster.
22. And stove burner covers can do the same for you up top. And you can even run them through the dishwasher!
23. Fridge bin liners that'll absorb extra moisture in an effort to keep your produce fresher for longer. PLUS, they'll catch the brunt of messy spills and will be so much easier to clean than taking a drawer out of the fridge and awkwardly scrubbing it down in your sink. I've done that before and it's not great!
24. A set of reusable coffee pods you can fill with your favorite ground brew and then toss in your K-Cup machine like normal. This'll put a halt to tons of plastic pod waste, both for the environment and your fam's monthly budget.
25. An easy-peasy pan organizer to do the hard work of holding Pyrex dishes that you're always puzzled about where to put.
26. A powerful dish-washing spray that, honestly, if you buy anything from this list, this should be it. You can spray down that casserole dish caked with enchilada sauce, let it sit, and you simply wipe and rinse away that saucy mess in a few minutes. (Can you sense an enchilada theme here?)
27. Sound-dampening door bumpers that'll keep everything from kitchen cabinets to closet doors from slamming while you go about your regular schedule.
28. Plastic grocery bag wranglers light enough to hang on a hook on your wall *or* inside your kitchen cabinet. Just saying, these would look real cute in your pantry.
29. A tea bag organizer because, look, so cabinet replacements can cost tens of thousands of dollars. But you just need to find your bags of green tea for your afternoon cuppa. This'll help easily solve that problem.
30. An adorable brown sugar-saving gingerbread man that'll keep the sweet ingredient clump-free for your next baking adventure. (No more buying a new package every time you decide to bake!)
32. An unassuming wall-mounted broom organizer will become your cleaning station with five spots for long-handed tools and six hooks to help corral product bottles. You don't need another closet. You just need better pantry organization.
33. A painting kit to transform your white fridge into a "stainless steel" beaut. It'll for sure be a project. But have you priced out fridges lately?
34. And if you want a total kitchen transformation, a kitchen cabinet painting kit that requires ZERO stripping or priming *might* make you wonder if you're in someone else's house before you've had your coffee.
35. An under-cabinet lid opener can help pop open that jar of pasta sauce in a jiffy. Everyone can use this, but reviewers with limited dexterity especially find it helpful!
36. A KitchenIQ sharpener that'll handle dull kitchen knives for change when compared to pricier sharpeners.
37. An Amazon Fresh membership to help keep you stocked up with eats without having to run out for them yourself because, shockingly, it's way easier to eat faster when you have food in the house! Also it is dangerous going into a grocery store when you're hungry.
38. Or a Hungryroot grocery delivery with 10-minute recipes tailored to your dietary needs/wants because you've been meaning to do so more research into buys that don't have artificial sweeteners, colors, or preservatives. But that sounds like a whole lotta work and your belly is eating your backbone.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.