We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jewelry repair kit with everything you need to make small (easy!) repairs when your fave pieces fail you (instead of spending cash on replacements).
2. An insulated canteen with enough room for a bottle's worth of wine for those summer days when you want a bev without paying an upcharge.
3. And an instant chiller gadget to bring a drink down to the perfect icy temp, lest you spend a mortgage's worth of cash on iced coffee during this sultry season.
4. An fun cookbook that may guide Outlander fans from the siren call of pricey takeout food. (And take the edge off 'til the new season airs in November.)
5. A legit pet odor eliminator to save your new rug from a temperamental pet.
6. Or perhaps a deluxe carpet washer for saving your carpet from the newest four-legged friend who isn't quite house trained just yet.
7. A folding beach chair you can easily tote around instead of renting one every time you decide to bury your toes in the sand.
8. An airless food storage container for keeping your yummy investments fresh for longer.
9. A 2-in-1 liquid eyeliner with a flick stamp so you won't have to sacrifice eye makeup remover and your precious time on drawing on the perfect cat eye.
10. A stick of anti-chafe balm ready to keep your inner thighs from howling in pain this summer. (That stick of regular deodorant is no longer cutting it.)
11. A set of five handy fruits that'll transform into washable shopping bags when you're out, about, and need a bag but don't wanna pay for one!
12. A pair of 100% waterproof shoes for those who detest rain boots (totally relatable) and need some comfy walking shoes instead of ruining another non-waterproof pair.
13. A 20-pack of Magic Eraser dupes that'll hold their own in tackling all sorts of messes around the house for significantly less than the real deal.
14. A universal waterproof phone case to keep your most-used electronic dry while you're living your best summer life by the pool or beach.
15. A six-pack of blotting papers to take away the shine without disrupting your makeup, aka saving an oily skinned person's life all summer.
16. An eight-pack of wire protectors to keep your cables in tip-top shape when everything else in your life feels like it's unraveling.
17. A grammable pool float you can secure before you go on vacation to avoid getting charged double at the hotel gift shop.
18. A backless bodysuit as a breathable option you'll wear over and over again. No one wants to look like they've been sitting in a sauna.
19. An argan oil hair mask for putting some some life back into your summer-stressed hair.
20. A personal fan you can park beside you on hot days for a cool breeze instead of changing the thermostat for a bigger difference on your power bill.
21. A set of heel stoppers to protect your footwear from gravel and grass during outdoor events like the weddings that have your every summer weekend booked.
22. A charcoal powder that'll help whiten and brighten without irritating your gums (like whitening strips). AND 12k+ Amazon reviewers have given it five stars!!!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.