1. A clothing rack (if you can spare the room) to help you put out the week's outfits out beforehand so you can easily grab everything and go.
2. But if you can't spare the space, some closet organizing tabs you can label to help you organize a week's worth of stuff right on your closet rod.
3. Finery, a wardrobe organizing app, for *easily* creating and saving outfits and resurfacing those great gems you have that've been living in the depths of your closet.
4. A clothing styling service like Stitch Fix or Bombfell where you can get hand-selected finds mailed right to you.
5. A convertible bra so you're never scrambling for the right bra to match an outfit, only to find out that *of course* it's dirty.
6. Or some bra strap clips that'll turn your regular bras into racerbacks so your straps aren't awkwardly poking out when you can't find the perfect bra.
10. Everyday sneakers — especially these classic Adidas Cloudforms — to go with everything from jeans and a blazer to a maxi floral dress. So that's one less ensemble component to worry about in the morn!
12. Or elastic shoelaces that'll transform your dress shoes into no-tie beauts for the sake of time.
13. Some easy-to-wear ankle rain boots you won't regret wearing on the days when the forecast said 90% chance of precipitation when the reality was 0%.
14. A hanging jewelry organizer to put your best baubles front and center with necklace loops that prevent tangles.
15. And a pack of 1,040 earring backs so searching for a lone back doesn't make you miss the 7:45 a.m. bus you always take.
16. A ~reversible~ vegan leather tote that'll hold your work essentials but look nice enough to go out for drinks at that new fancy cocktail lounge with friends afterward.
17. And a purse organizer you can quickly pick up and move to another purse when you need to change bags.
18. A Instagram-popular backpack that's built to last and comes in so many colors, you'll find the perfect one for you!
20. A shoe organizer that'll hold all your scarves, leggings, and cold weather accessories so you can grab 'em and go!
21. A denim jacket to throw on top of most anything, or just keep on standby at your office to fight the frigid AC.
24. A cute scrunchie (that, tbh, looks fancy enough for the office) to keep a hurry-up pony from looking like you just came from the gym.
Check out more things that'll help you look your best:
26 Things That'll Transform Even The Smallest Of Closets
23 Totally Cheap (But Totally Stylish) Going-Out Tops
30 Cheap Accessories That Are More Or Less Wearable Art