1. Earring lifters that'll discretely keep those door knockers (and much smaller, equally stylish earrings!) from looking like they're slumping out of your ear. Perhaps you'll hang onto pairs for much longer!
2. A button headband specially made to not only keep hair out of your face, but a mask securely on your face without rubbing your ears.
3. A blush/highlighter palette for that *just right* sun-kissed look without looking like you're the victim of a contouring disaster. Like, can I get a little color without it being TOO obvious? Even if I layer on sunscreen like my life depends on it?!
4. A high-wattage glow booster you can use alone or on top of your fave splurge-y highlighter in case you'd prefer that your shimmer is seen from space. Sometimes you could just really use that extra gleam.
5. A jewelry clasp for anyone who loves some necklace or bracelet layering but gets super annoyed with tangles. This'll help 'em lay flat as you intended!
6. A tablet stand so you can watch, browse, or read during your down time without letting it fall on your face or making your hand ache. (I can't be the only one whose hand is a bit sore from clocking hours playing Sudoku and reading library books on my tablet.)
7. A double-ended eyebrow highlighting pencil for helping define your brows just a smidge without being like "HEY I PUT HIGHLIGHTER ON MY BROW BONE."
8. A scratch-free cleaning tool to help you effectively get off stickers and stuck-on messes without ruining your mani.
9. A brightening, tightening face mask in case "Get it right / Get it tight" helps define your skincare routine. Red kaolin clay helps tone and exfoliate skin while turmeric brightens and evens skin tone. Talk about an iconic duo.
10. SKIMS shaping shorts that are slit-friendly because I can't be the only one who's bought three dresses with thigh-high slits in 2020.
11. Natural anti-chafing powder to help fight against chub rub which, actually, is not a small problem! It's actually super terrible but you don't have to deal with it.
12. An ~edgy~ brownie pan for edge lovers that'll make every last piece of the brownie an edge piece but the edge pieces are more delicious than those subpar traditional middle one!
13. A cleansing balm to help ~gently~ remove your day's makeup and debris without robbing your skin of moisture. Here's to a cleanser that'll knock out your mascara residue too!
14. Slow cooker liners that'll lure you into using your fave lazy-day kitchen appliance even more often thanks to the one-and-done cleanup.
15. A three-pack of washable bra liners for those super sweaty days because it's pretty, pretty gross when you peel off a bra to only find it heavier with sweat. Thank youuuuu summer.
16. Bra strap adjusters that'll keep loose straps from slipping down or peeking out underneath a racerback silhouette.
17. Grocery bag carriers to help cut out a few trips from the car to the house, and be a bit easier on your hardworking fingers.
18. Fresh team gear in case you've been living in yours the past few months and it's gotten a little too rough looking to wear out and about. (We're going for an alumni lewk, not a I-peeled-this-off-the-floor-before-class one.)
19. Sheet suspenders to keep your fitted sheet from creeping up on the corners once and for all. A deep mattress or weird dream doesn't mean you should wake up burrito-d in that fitted sheet.
20. Goo Gone I used to remove sticky residue of (DECADES-OLD?!) magnets from my apartment fridge and you'll find so many uses for in your own home.
21. A wireless bra that'll actually give you some shape and lift (yes, it's possible *without* a wire!).
22. A blurring primer for helping smooth out pores and fine lines for a smooth foundation application. Prepping your skin with the (v easy) priming step will make your makeup look so much nicer!
23. Lifting, shaping boob tape that'll stay put despite what you have planned... even under a swimsuit you're actually wearing in a body of water!
24. A winged eyeliner stamp in case you've spent what feels like an eternity (or maybe just quar) working on your flick to no avail. Same.
25. A steering-wheel table so you can catch crumbs where they start and avoid grease stains on your lap during any fast-food lunches.
26. And a dip clip that'll hang onto your car vent because have you ever tried to clean spilled honey mustard off car upholstery? Here's to hoping you never have to.
27. Or a four-pack of dip clips for use outside of your car that can satisfy your saucy appetite without getting hounded for double-dipping in the communal dip bowl.
28. A wood polish with astounding "before" and "after" pics — it might just have you seeking out all sorts of worn-out wood surfaces to rejuvenate.
29. A quick-dry top coat for a lasting finish over your home mani. It's always tragic when you take the time for a man, only to smudge it a few minutes later.
30. Glitzy hair pins from a black-owned brand made for babes with curly natural hair, meaning they won't snag!!!
31. Sugru moldable glue to help you create the organization solutions of your dreams. Overflowing coffee mug shelf? Handled. No place to hang your shower loofah? BAM!
32. A hanging jewelry organizer that'll ACTUALLY keep those bracelet and necklaces from tangling thanks to hanging loops.
33. A tea bag organizer — it can hold 100 bags, so you can finally dedicate your tea shelf to other things while slowly working your way through your delectable collections.
34. A hanger organizer you should've bought for your laundry room eons ago instead of scrounging for spares in every family member's closet. Remember that time you bought a 50-pack of hangers because you thought you were out but you most definitely weren't? Yep.
35. A rechargeable lighter to *safely* light your various candle babies without worrying about lighter fluid or a flimsy match.
36. A cutting board with seven mats each labeled for a specific purpose, meaning you can easily swap out for a clean mat when you're cooking instead of having to rewash the same one four times in one night.
37. An ice cream koozie to cradle your midnight snack so your hands don't get chilly. Oh, and that'll mean one fewer bowl you have to wash ;).
38. A cute lil' brown sugar bear that'll prevent your brown sugar from turning into an unappetizing rock that you unearth once you've already started mixing the other cookie ingredients.
39. Rubber anti-vibration pads made to put a halt to a jiggling washer that always makes the BIGGEST racket. Bye noise!
40. And an "impossible" puzzle in a mermaid-like hue in case you, like me, have gone through your household's jigsaw puzzles of scenic views and need a fresh challenge.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.