We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A velvet futon so impressive that no one will believe it's a futon because we're all so used to those unsightly metal behemoths.
2. Peel-and-stick wallpaper to help you get a snazzy look 'til you're on an interior designer budget.
3. A faux-sheepskin rug you can throw on your ugliest arm chair and turn into your damn throne where you'll wield the most important of decisions, like which series to binge-watch this weekend.
4. An enviable Dutch oven to match your kitchen, but won't break the bank like the holy grail Le Creuset. Some day. Some. Day.
5. A stunning tea kettle with a cool-touch handle that'll look so glam on your stovetop like it does on mine!
6. Monstera leaf placemats to help you set your table — even if it's a tiny table squeezed into a corner! — and make every meal feel like a big deal.
7. A scratch-off state map as a beautiful reminder to finally take that road trip out west on the rare occasion you'll actually want to leave your palace.
8. A gorgeous cat cave — it'll be a serious step up from that old cat bed *and* give your cat a lil' bit of privacy.
9. Or a cat tree, an actual (faux) tree, so your fave felines can frolick in a fixture that fits in with your house plant collection.
10. An indoor-friendly hammock chair that'll give hanging out a new meaning. Add a throw pillow and you'll never want to leave.
11. A super adaptable sofa you can take apart piece by piece and then swap out covers for over the years. Aka, you can buy one couch and build onto it as you build your life! Awwwwww.
12. A colorful shag area rug in case you want to live in a cozy cotton candy dreamscape. Sooooo everyone?!
13. Or a boho area rug that, tbh, would be easier to vacuum in high-traffic areas but still be SO stunning. Can you believe?!
14. A graciously sized storage ottoman for storing your "nice" blankets 'til guests come over and then the guests can sit on this as some extra seating!
15. Stackable ceramic plates as a fancy kitchen upgrade you can still use to heat up leftovers in the microwave and then throw in the dishwasher afterward.
16. A plant-watering bird that'll keep your plant babes hydrated and looking like their best selves, even if you currently can't be described in that way.
17. And a plant BFF to hang tight and fill out your current plant collection.
18. A luxe-looking mousepad with a metal finish for smooth movement that'll perk up a lackluster home office — even if that home office is the couch or your bed.
19. A compact desk large enough for your laptop and some accoutrements but small enough to avoid it becoming a dumping ground.
20. A gorgeous office desk chair so you can sit pretty while banging out a report or two before logging offline for a long weekend. Byeeee.
21. A ginormous beanbag-like chair as a spot where you'll never want to leave once you sink into its warm embrace.
22. A hanging frame helper so you can finally get all your wall art up and make it feel like home. (You can only lean so many frames prints against the wall as a "look.")
23. And if you've been putting off framing some photos, you can score a professionally framed photo for a budget-friendly price.
24. Or perhaps a complete gallery wall kit (that comes with hanging hardware and paper guides!) to deck out a naked wall that's been begging for something special.
25. Or a glass print if frames aren't your thing and you're looking to capture a vivid moment to make it feel like you're back there at Machu Picchu.
26. Garage magnets for achieving a desirable carriage-door style with your existing doors.
27. An over-the-door hook ready to deliver some lip service because chances are you need the storage so you might as well choose a glam option!
28. A divine candle set so you can finally set up your Golden Girls shrine.
29. A countertop garden in case you'd like to become one of those people who cooks with fresh, homegrown herbs. WHO are you?!
30. A canopy bed befitting your royal lifestyle (with plenty of space underneath for storing all your civilian things).
31. A wordy pillow any bibliophile will adore. Nancy Drew solved the mystery of who lives in the gorgeous home. It's you!
32. A pretty yoga mat (that's legit v good) so you can finally make a lil' exercise nook to help find your center and then 'gram it.
33. An all-in-one bedding set that goes on a mattress like a fitted sheet so tangled, twisted sheets will be a thing of the past for folks who toss and turn. (Me.)
34. Or a coloring bedding set you can scribble on and then wash for a clean palette.
35. An amethyst picture holder to highlight a special moment in time amongst the OG frames on your mantel.
36. A countertop painting kit that'll transform outdated surfaces into a granite look for considerably less dough than actual granite.
37. And if you want a total kitchen transformation, a kitchen cabinet painting kit that requires ZERO stripping or priming *might* make you wonder if you're in someone else's house before you've had your coffee.
38. And some under-cabinet lights can make your kitchen look so much more expensive and help set a mood that'll actually make you wanna cook.
39. A bidet toilet attachment for a spa-like experience to get you squeaky clean.
40. A retro-leaning turntable stand with plenty of space to contain your flourishing vinyl collection. It's time to break up with that plastic crate.
41. A ~reversible~ indoor/outdoor rug you can hold onto as your design tastes change.
42. Oversized Turkish cotton towels that are super absorbent, quick-drying, and large enough to qualify as a bath sheet.
43. An industrial-style table lamp in case you're after that Edison bulb style but don't want your kids bumping up against a bare bulb.
44. Lighted curtains you can layer with some sheer curtains for an ethereal look indoors or outdoors on the reg.
45. A macrame wall hanging that'll add some texture in a sea of framed art.
46. An incredibly glam bar cart people won't believe you got on Amazon. It can be your new party trick!
47. Or a crystal decanter set you can empty your mid-shelf liquor into and park on a shelf in case you can't afford the floor space of a bar cart.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.