We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wearable nail-polish holder to serve as an extra hand during at-home manis.
2. A grabber tool with a rotating grip to give you the *safe* height you need when a tall person isn't handy to grab that stuff off the top shelf.
3. A low-key pet feeder that won't make your cat think you've also adopted a robot.
4. Or maybe an interactive treat dispenser to reward v good puppers, even when you're miles away! P.S. The camera (that lets you see) and the speaker (you both can hear) will make you feel like you're happily together.
5. A back shaver for lending some serious reach when a loved one can't.
6. A five-pack of remote-controlled flameless candles for ~setting the mood~ with the push of a button.
7. A finger nail-polish remover you'll only have to dip your fingers into to remove your mangled mani. Even glitter polish!
8. A windshield protector to peel off 15 minutes from your morning routine on gross slushy days.
9. And de-icing cables to do even MORE work for you when it comes to keeping the roof free of damaging snow that can turn into nightmarish ice dams.
10. A minimalist headphone stand that'll take those noise-cancelling headphones off your ears and hands when you deign to answer an IRL question.
11. A bluetooth-enabled sous vide cooker for bringing a restaurant-quality meal to your table without you having to mind the pot.
12. A flexible task light to hang in there when you're decrypting the fuse box, popping the hood of your car, or doing any other task that needs a bright spot of light.
13. An Echo Dot — basically the next best thing to having a walking, talking human outsource essential but time-consuming tasks like placing a pizza order, queuing up a Spotify playlist, or calling an Uber, among other things.
14. An Instant Pot for making eating at home on a budget a total snap with its ability to tackle nearly any recipe.
15. A no-frills weighted tape dispenser you can use with one hand while your other hand holds wrapping paper taut.
16. An automated drapery rod to let in *just* the right amount of light while still reclining in bed.
17. A motion-sensor trash can so you won't have to actually touch any part of the can like someone who does their own chores.
18. A weighted drink holder that'll grip onto your bev while you're doing very important things, like watching a pupper YouTube video while petting your v good doggo.
19. A bedding set that snaps together so you can make your bed in one fell swoop. Even people with *actual* assistants do that. Sometimes.
20. A Wi-Fi doorbell to feel like you have a butler at the door receiving visitors, even if you're just sitting in sweatpants on the couch.
21. A tablet holder that'll free up your hands for important stuff in bed, like eating nachos while you watch The Tudors for the 50th time.
22. A robotic vacuum to tend to the yard while you're busy sipping mimosas on the patio.
23. A bagel guillotine for helping delish bread quickly and swiftly meet its untimely demise.
24. A robotic vacuum that'll also mop your hard floors.
25. An adorable pot clip to hold up your tools while you're busy doing other things, like tweeting.
26. An umbrella hat for keeping dry while you do the things that still make you feel like a normal human who doesn't have staff, like walking your pack of dogs.
27. A pair of mopping slippers so when you actually have to get up and do something, you'll leave behind a clean wake.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.