34 Things Reviewers Say They're Glad They Bought
"Take a chance on me" —dishwasher cleaning tablets serenading you and your 20-year-old appliance with an ABBA cover
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. AsaVea Teeth Whitening Pen, 2 pens you can easily apply and let sit a minute or two to dry. Buh-bye annoying strips and coffee stains.
2. A special jetted tub cleaner to regurgitate all the disgusting stuff you DIDN'T EVEN KNOW was lurking in and clogging up your jetted tub's innards. If you have one of these luxurious beauties but are unsure if you've ever cleaned it. Eh. You need to clean it.
3. An undereye concealer that'll be so easy to apply thanks to its sponge tip. And don't even get me started on how it covers dark circles and fine lines. OK NVM I'll start. Ingredients like goji berry and Haloxyl will give your undereyes a total depuffing treat.
4. A pumice stone to scrub away hard water marks and all kinds of nastiness that've made that one bathroom in your house a total pariah.
5. A watermark-removing cloth that *will* involved some elbow grease but dang it'll be so nice to not to have to buy a new coffee table or artfully place a decorative cloth to cover up a huge stain.
7. A natural, all-purpose cleaner that reviewers say works on everything. Yep, really. OK maybe not on the problems going on in your group chat rn.
8. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh that'll have you seeking out all the dirty surfaces you've been ignoring. This'll handle all the elbow grease.
9. Or an all-natural stain remover you'll feel OK about using in case you're trying to cut harsh chemicals out of your cleaning routine but still don't want to use elbow grease. (This stuff got candle soot outta my beige velvet couch a few months ago.)
10. A nail polish holder that, come to think of it, I could really use myself. I'm sure I'll *also* be glad I bought it when it's time for me to pick between the 30 versions of deep burgundy I own. They're all a little different, OK?!
11. A nonstick oven liner to catch all kinds of drippings or melted ingredients from whatever you're whipping up atm. This easy-to-clean beaut won't foil your dinner plans like, well, that piece of aluminum foil in the bottom of your oven that's doing a terrible job at the same task rn. (I am dragging myself.)
12. Sheet organizers that'll finally solve the issue of "Is this a queen or twin fitted sheet?" while you're swapping in some fresh bedding.
13. Indoor plant-food spikes so you can FINALLY feel like an adequate plant parent. You spent way too much on it at the farmers market anyway and are determined to help this one thrive. This is the year that we don't kill off every houseplant!
14. An odor-neutralizing candle made for pet-filled homes because those normal candles just are NOT cutting it no matter how many times you clean and spray freshener. It'll even neutralize the smell of roasting Brussels sprouts in a tiny apartment, I know this.
15. Affresh dishwasher tablets to get rid of residue that ends up creating odor and buildup on your dishes. Turns out, you don't need a new dishwasher, it just needs a proper cleaning.
16. A grout pen that I used on my rental bathroom floor (as you can see here) that I have no clue as to the last time it was grouted. One thing that is NOT a mystery is that I'm so glad I bought this pen. After the success with my floor I moved onto my tiled walls!
17. A 3-D face mask brace to give you a little more breathing room while you're out and about. Plus! Some reviewers say they can even wear lipstick like normal under a mask thanks to this. (I can't be the only one who's been neglecting my lippies.)
18. A collagen-coating hair treatment folks with any hair type can use (I'm a fan!) to help repair the look of dry, damaged, and overprocessed hair. It works better than pricier hair treatments I've tried. And I've tried them ALL.
19. A makeup brush-cleaning shampoo because maybe you don't realize *just* how dirty those brushes are when you load 'em up with eyeshadow. (Psst, they're pretty dirty.)
20. Keurig machine-cleaning cups you can simply run through your machine when it seems like it's on its last leg or stuff is just coming out tasting a bit off.
22. The Wand Wine Purifier you simply swirl in your wine before you start sipping to help fight against the headache-inducing effects of histamines and sulfites. Something that helps prevent a hangover? Sign me up.
23. A jewel-cleaning pen that'll work on your diamonds, colored gems, or even faux baubles to restore their shine. It's so easy to use!
24. A matte-finish setting spray can lock in your makeup to help avoid touchups throughout the day. No really, this'll become one of your holy grails.
25. A foot file that'll do the hard but disgusting work of sloughing away your dried and cracked heel skin. Now's the time before sandal season. Well, really, any time is the time for dealing with this.
26. Light-dimming stickers your sleep cycle will be grateful you put on any and all bright lights in your bedroom. You'll still be able to see them when you need them! They just won't be burning through your eyelids while you're trying to get your beauty rest.
27. A soap-dispensing dish brush to help cut precious seconds off the chore. As someone who doesn't have a dishwasher, ummm, I think I need this.
28. A flexible lint brush so you can REALLY get up in there to clean out lint that can make your dryer less effective *and* keep it from becoming a fire hazard.
29. A gorgeous terra-cotta pendant that'll deck out your living room or dining room that could use another light source. (Every room should have three light sources! Write it on my epitaph!)
31. Produce-saving containers to keep your farmer's market finds fresher for way longer. Sometimes you buy produce with the best intentions and could really use the extra few days to consume all of it!
32. A truffle-infused hot sauce you may wish you'd bought eons ago because it transforms basically any food you have in the house. Like, I lived off of scrambled eggs for a week after I got this stuff because it's THAT good and the eggs were an excellent vehicle for getting the sauce into my body. Yep, it's that amazing.
33. A slim lil' silverware organizer – it might look very unassuming but has some diehard fans in the reviews. BRB, I'm measuring my own drawer in my tiny kitchen for this.
34. A pet grooming brush to make much simpler work of detangling hair and getting at the stuff that's read to shed all over your home you just vacuumed. Sometimes you feel like your fur baby is molting and multiplying but it doesn't have to be that way.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.