23 Things That'll Help Make You Feel Like Less Of A Mess
Turns out, feeling a teensy bit more put together can feel like a world of a difference.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Bandages that'll ACTUALLY match your skin tone so even though you know you have a papercut on your thumb, a cartoon character won't be announcing it to the whole dang world.
2. And a mini first-aid kit you can fill with your own supplies (like ^ bandages) and keep on you at all times for when minor catastrophes happen.
3. A heat-resistant glove to help prevent painful burns when you're in a hurry but your hair can't look like a mess again today.
4. And its cousins, cut-resistant gloves you can don when you're slicing, dicing, and grating in the kitchen.
5. A lightning charger cable for your iPhone so you can comfortably scroll through Instagram from your couch that's on the opposite side of the room from the outlet.
6. A timed safety shut-off plug in case your holy grail hair straightener doesn't have an auto-shutoff and you're always second-guessing if you actually turned it off this morning before you left the house.
7. And a hot hair tools holster made of heat-resistant silicone that sticks on flat surfaces as a lil' extra insurance.
8. A travel mug with an auto seal because we want the coffee to go in your body, not down the front of it.
9. Tempered glass phone screen protectors you can install yourself (I swear!) for chump change in comparison to getting a pro to do it in store. You'll feel so much better the next time your phone slips and clatters to the ground.
10. Bruise cream in case you're like me and bump into everything even adjacent to your path, and then find bruises in very obvious places that could've come from anything, really.
11. An accordion folder too cute to forget so next time you're renewing your passport or doing something else that requires toting along some docs, you'll be sure to remember it.
12. A headrest trash bag that'll encourage you to throw your garbage in its proper place (that isn't the floor of your car).
13. A mattifying makeup primer so no one will be able to tell you're totally sweating what's going on rn.
14. Wine sippy cups to save you some dignity when you're drinking in a group setting around light furniture and/or carpet.
15. And a red wine stain remover that actually works — so you don't have to give up your beloved Malbec just because of your clumsy ways.
16. An instant-drying nail polish (that also happens to be super cheap) for those times when you really wanna paint your nails but are pressed for time.
17. A Home Chef subscription so you won't have to make multiple trips to the store just for one recipe. It's a fan fave amongst my friend group thanks to its easy instructions and accurate cooking times. Oh, and the food is also great too!
18. Anti-chafing balm to help guard your bare inner thighs on warm days when you end up walking just a lil' bit longer than you expected.
19. A rugged dad cap in a range of colors to keep on standby for shielding your eyes from the sun or helping disguise a lackluster hair day.
20. A drawstring makeup bag that'll fold down flat so you have a designated surface to contain all your beauty essentials while getting ready. Then once that's wrapped up, you can tighten the drawstring in a *contained* makeup mess.
21. A holy grail clear brow shaper if your brows are already lush, but those lil' hairs never seem to stay put.
22. A clear tote bag you can use as a work tote or diaper bag in case your job has extra security measures or you've ruined a few too many bags by accidentally putting them on sticky surfaces.
23. And a car registration folder so you won't have to worry about scrambling to find your insurance info in the case of a wreck.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.