25 Things From Walmart That'll Help Your Dog Have A Better Summer
Your dog is permanently on summer vacation, but let them in on the fun!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dog splash pool so your BFF will have a luxurious place to cool down while the fam is making the most of that backyard.
2. A life jacket with handles on top so you can reach into the water and grab your doggo in case they decide to go for a swim when you're ready to go inside for some lunch.
3. A dog-safe pool float in case your pupper can swim and you're lucky enough to have a hooman pool.
5. Some doggles you're REQUIRED to take a pic of your dog wearing and send to my work email. They need sunnies for these dusk convertible rides too!
8. A bag with tons of compartment for all your dog's essentials, which'll be perfect for taking on a family vacation — or to the dog sitter before you head out of town for vacay. (I won't tell your dog.)
9. A mesh barrier for road trips to nearby state parks that'll keep your dog out of trouble while you're en route.
10. A dog hoodie expressing how you like your margs. And even if your dog is, ahem, salty that you aren't sharing your cocktail, they'll love the attention and pets this cute ensemble draws.
11. A doggy backpack for your adventurous pup who's always convincing you to go on hikes. Look at that majestic, practical pose!
12. A set of four collapsible water bowls you can keep on hand at all times so everyone's properly hydrated for all the summer fun!
13. A rain coat to help deal with all those summer afternoon thunderstorms when nature calls and you can't let it go to voicemail.
14. A hose attachment that'll make seasonal outdoor baths so much easier. Maybe the kids will want to get in on the fun?!
15. A hammock-style seat cover – it'll make bringing your pup on road trips so much easier. Less time cleaning fur out of your car = more time for pets and playing catch.
16. A rope toy long enough to use in a tug-of-war game using the full expanse of your backyard. It's there, the weather is nice, you might as well!
17. A ~cooling~ gel memory foam bed with lil' couch-like bumpers your dog will love to rest their precious noggin on' — just like my parents' dog Hank Lilly!
20. A ball-launching stick will help you avoid picking up a slobber-coated tennis ball during your next fetch session.
21. Or a super-size tennis ball you won't have to look for everywhere around the house. Yep, it's that big.
22. A shark fin costume that's really for your benefit so you can make allll the Jaws jokes. They're good jokes, OK?!
24. A sturdy dog house for the outdoor doggo who frolicks around a backyard that doesn't have a ton of natural shade.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.