28 Things From Amazon That'll Pamper Your Pets Because You Have Other Responsibilities
Because there are few things more worrying than when your pet is too quiet in the next room.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A La Croix-esque dog toy you can toss into the already mountainous collection of plush toys. You sip on your seltzer, they slobber all over theirs. Pets, they're just like us!
2. An interactive cat toy that'll likely outdo every other cat toy you've ever bought. If only you'd known before!!! (So you can hold the toy for them to play with it, but reviewers say that their cats play with it when it's just on the floor too.)
3. A cat hammock so your bb can hang out nearby but not in your lap while you try to wrap up that report for your boss. Your fur baby may even prefer it to that expensive bed you bought.
4. A cooling elevated bed in case your pupper loves sunning themselves but tends to overheat quickly. This'll keep air circulating to keep 'em cool, calm, collected, and not bothering you.
5. An interactive cat toy that'll make feeding time even more fun... especially if your kitty likes to bat their food around like prey.
6. A purring cat toy that may just help your anxious kitty whom ('til now) seemingly is only comforted by being all up in your business 24/7.
7. An activity mat to help entertain your pup and keep you from wondering why things got TOO quiet all of a sudden.
8. An adorbs stuffed duck that reviewers say lasts for a looooong time. Here's to nap-time snuggles. Oh to have the luxurious napping schedule of a pet!
9. A pizza pug *just* for your pup they can nibble on when you're nibbling on the real thing. OK, maybe after you've completely finished eating your own slice.
12. A BarkBox monthly subscription to keep your pup entertained and perhaps make good with the mail carriers.
13. A pair of collapsible cat tunnels to lure them away from playing in the same room where you're trying to work on a big project.
15. An interactive toy for your dog who just needs to use up some energy. Human puzzles are great, but dog puzzles are arguably better judging from this one's reviews!
16. A squeaky catnip-filled toy that comes in six varieties in case your kitty wants to change it up while you're just trying to change the sheets on your bed.
18. A log and squeaky squirrels set that'll keep your pup busy — and give them some new friends to tote around the house.
22. A chewable dogwood stick to deter your fur baby from chewing on wood stuff around the house you'd rather be left alone, like... your house's siding. Here's to some selective destruction.
24. A snuggly bed as an alternative for your pet sleeping with you under the covers... or just to get their afternoon ZZZs on while you mute yourself on a Zoom call that should've been an email.
25. A cat tree, an actual (faux) tree, so your fave felines can frolick in a fixture that fits in with your house plant collection while you both respectfully do your own thing.
26. A laser cat toy that can do the hard work for you while you're holding that "I'm not bored!" face during a video meeting.
27. A mounted brush so you won't be the sole provider of scratches in this house. *And* it'll groom them for you. Your cat's needs are insatiable!
28. An automatic pet feeder to keep 'em on a regular feeding schedule instead of having to depend of your forgetful self.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.