2. A pair of stain-repellant white jeans that'll actually — we kid you not — stay white...even when you chow down on some buffalo wings.
3. A washable bath mat with serious grip for showers that won't turn into a NSFW The Three Stooges bit.
6. Silicone oven guards for avoiding oven rack burns when you've got lasagna on your brain (and in your paws).
7. A sturdy nail polish bottle holder so you can actually paint your nails at home without turning into a living Jackson Pollock painting.
10. An anti-gravity paint tray that can hold up to 12 ounces of paint without spilling...and would've been quite handy for the Sistine Chapel.
11. A no-slip grip zester and grater with a cover to protect your fingers from its razor-sharp teeth while you're rooting around in drawers.
13. An auto-shutoff outlet so you won't start a disaster with your flat iron you always forget to turn off.
15. A safety peeler with plenty of grip for removing potato eyes and skins without maiming yourself.
17. A pair of no-skid socks so you can tiptoe to the bathroom in the middle of the night without causing a huge crash.
19. A pack of Tide to Go pens because they're your best bet when you spill salsa all over your button-up at dinner.
20. A set of shoe grips to keep you from slipping, sliding, and learning that you can, in fact, do a split.
21. A bottle of red wine stain remover you need on standby during book club...and every other day of the week.
26. A bedrail to stop you from rolling out of bed during an intense dream...or at least wake you up before you hit the floor.
31. Some Mederma scar eraser to deal with the aftermath of the time you tripped in your gravel driveway, or dropped a curling iron on your foot, or burned your hand with a hot glue gun, or....
32. And a cute sippy cup for adults because you shouldn't dribble iced coffee all over your nice dress.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.