38 Things For Anyone Who's Lazy But Also Wants A Clean House
Write down the date for today when you discovered cleaning tabs exist for several household appliances you've been neglecting.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Foaming garbage disposer tablets so your biggest kitchen helper can keep running on 100 instead of ruining your day.
2. Goo Gone for annihilating residue from tape, crayon, stickers, and more. Aka, no more ruining your nails by scraping off stickers.
3. An affordable hand vac as man's *other* best friend for cleaning up kitty litter spills, hairy upholstery, and all other manners of animalistic messes.
4. And a weird squeegee for getting alllll the pet hair out of your carpet (for once in your life!) so you can go longer in between cleanings.
5. A concentrated cat litter deodorizer that won't make it apparent when you've been a little lax on cleaning up your cat's bathroom. Unless your cat looks super judgy like this cat model....
6. A set of K-Cup cleaning pods in case your Keurig is starting to have problems. Give these for a go for less than $10 before shelling out cash for a new machine!
7. A container of silver-polishing wipes that may just convince you to take out those heirloom pieces you're ignoring out of fear of suffering a scrubbing-induced elbow injury.
8. A silicone sink strainer — it will make ridding it of tiny food particles easy as pie so you aren't awkwardly standing over your trash can raking them out of your OG metal strainer like a maniac.
9. Washing machine-cleaning tablets because we know you're not going to get down on your hands and knees and actually clean out the drum yourself. And why would you with these resources?!
10. And dishwasher-cleaning tablets to get rid of residue that ends up creating odor and buildup on your dishes — all while you're mentally somewhere else.
11. AND water bottle-cleaning tablets that'll make sure everyone's go-to container actually gets cleaned. (Cleaning water bottles is hard!)
12. And if you'd like even more help, a bottle-cleaning set even the laziest of dishwashers will use because deep-down you know that your water bottle will start growing its own mold colony any day now if you do the half-second rinse again.
13. A TubShroom that people (including this writer) are obsessed with and will steal your heart after snaking your drain becomes a thing of the past!
14. Grandma's Secret, an under-the-radar solution with serious stain-removing prowess — like, cleaning pen from a white leather couch.
15. A dishwashing spray (while we're on the subject) for anyone without a dishwasher (or even with one!) who wishes they could just close their eyes and have someone scrub at baked-on gunk. Ok, this won't scrub for you but'll make it to where you just have to SWIPE off the gunk and rinse instead!
16. A jetted tub cleaner that'll make you gag with delight once you run it through your system and all the pipe filth emerges like some Ghostbusters shit.
17. Stove counter gap covers to keep pesky crumbs within sight instead of down between your cabinets and appliances. Woof.
18. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh at the flip of a switch that'll have you seeking out all the dirty surfaces you've been ignoring.
19. A steaming microwave cleaner for harnessing the power of anger to loosen up crud and dirt inside your microwave for wipeable messes.
20. An ~all-natural~ stain remover that'll work so well on those stained garments you gave up on as soon as you threw them in the laundry pile, you might swear.
21. A water mark removing cloth that could also do wonders on the nail polish remover you dribbled down your nightstand two years ago that's been a running "project for next weekend" for the past two years.
22. An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to restore essentials like a cloudy wedding band and smudged glasses to their former glory in mere minutes.
23. Resolve pet stain remover so you can erase the house training stain from that designer rug you nabbed on sale. (It's great for human messes too!)
24. A Scrub Daddy sponge you might recognize from Shark Tank and then fall in love with because the lil' guy basically spoons your dirty kitchen tools clean.
25. Magic Erasers that'll handle most of the elbow grease when you *do* have to scrub away at a variety of stains.
26. Toilet cleaners with goose necks for minimal-effort reaching and serious bowl-whitening power because your loved ones DO notice when your toilet is filthy.
28. And stove burner covers that'll do the same for you up top. And you can even run them through the dishwasher!
29. Odor-blocking trash bags to buy another day here or there before you take out the trash. As one lazy person to another, I get it.
30. And an odor-minimizing diaper pail so diaper wafts won't assault your nostrils during changing time — or any other time. It even looks nice!
31. A rust-removing spray to work like a magic trick in neglected showers, minus the elbow grease. Spray it on a rusted surround, leave the room, and come back to diminished stains you can easily wipe away.
32. And a robotic vacuum that'll hook up to Alexa for voice control, which is the closest you're getting to acting like an evil stepsister at the moment. (Hopefully!)
33. A fume-free oven cleaner to revive an oven that you thought was too far gone. Sometimes you can't replace an oven because you're renting! (Or, bc budget!) Clean it with this and then use that oven!!
34. Bar Keepers Friend powdered cleanser to spiff up just about anything you have around your house like car head lights, pots and pans, porcelain sinks, stove tops.... Really, the limit does not exist.
35. A pumice stone that'll scrub away hard water marks and all kinds of nastiness. Nope, you do NOT have to replace the old toilet in your new place. You're already paying so much for the move! Spend an Alexander Hamilton on this.
36. A hard-water booster for your dishwasher that'll finally get your Pyrex bowls that you thought were donezo looking normal again. You and I both know those bowls are the best, despite your home's hard water.
37. A millipede-like hair remover with more than 4k hooks and loops to ensnare all that hair down there and save ya' a drain replacement or costly visit from the plumber.
38. A red wine stain remover to keep on hand because, well, accidents happen! But you can be prepared for (at least some of) them!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.