1. A genius humidifier tank cleaner to help look after that lil' machine that's saving your skin this season. This cartridge "swims" around the water tank, helping inhibit the growth of buildup for up to 30 days.
2. A jar of the The Pink Stuff — a TikTok-famous cleaning paste made to handle all kinds of sticky, stuck-on situations like this nasty-looking kitchen faucet.
3. Foaming garbage disposer tablets so your biggest kitchen helper can keep running on 100 instead of ruining your day.
4. Goo Gone for annihilating residue from tape, crayon, stickers, and more. Aka, no more ruining your nails by scraping off stickers.
5. Fridge bin liners that'll absorb extra moisture in an effort to keep your produce fresher for longer. PLUS, they'll catch the brunt of messy spills and will be so much easier to clean than taking a drawer out of the fridge and awkwardly scrubbing it down in your sink. I've done that before and it's not great!
6. An affordable hand vac as man's *other* best friend for cleaning up kitty litter spills, hairy upholstery, and all other manners of animalistic messes.
7. And a rubber squeegee broom (with a telescoping pole) to get DEEP down into the pile of your carpet to unearth pet fur. TBH, this sounds like work but once you get a couple of passes in and it starts to unearth all the fluff you're going to go IN on it for some super satisfying results like this.
8. AND a scratchy lil' tool that'll FINALLY get all the pet hair off your fabric surfaces both inside your house and car. You'll wonder how you lived without up until now.
9. A container of silver-polishing wipes that may just convince you to take out those heirloom pieces you're ignoring out of fear of suffering a scrubbing-induced elbow injury.
10. A silicone sink strainer — it will make ridding it of tiny food particles easy as pie so you aren't awkwardly standing over your trash can raking them out of your OG metal strainer like a maniac.
11. Washing machine-cleaning tablets because we know you're not going to get down on your hands and knees and actually clean out the drum yourself. And why would you with these resources?!
12. And dishwasher-cleaning tablets to get rid of residue that ends up creating odor and buildup on your dishes — all while you're mentally somewhere else.
13. A set of K-Cup cleaning pods in case your Keurig is starting to have problems. Give these for a go for $11 before shelling out cash for a new machine! The glass on the left shows the progress with a few cycles.
14. Water bottle-cleaning tablets to make sure everyone's go-to container actually gets cleaned. (Cleaning water bottles is hard!)
15. Plus a reusable weighted bottle cleaner for getting into all the parts of your sports and water bottles that you can't access with a sponge and your mere human hands. Those clumps of protein powder? No problem.
16. And if you'd like even more help, a bottle-cleaning set even the laziest of dishwashers will use because deep-down you know that your water bottle will start growing its own mold colony any day now if you do the half-second rinse again.
17. A TubShroom that people (including this writer) are obsessed with and will steal your heart after snaking your drain becomes a thing of the past!
18. A legit stain remover — it may make you feel like Rocky on those steps after you successfully get blood and grass stains out of your kid's soccer jersey.
19. An all-natural all-purpose cleaner that'll be super tough on gross stuff (with just plant- and mineral-based ingredients) and leave behind a delightful smell.
20. A rust-removing spray to work like a magic trick in neglected showers, minus the elbow grease. Spray it on a rusted surround, leave the room, and come back to diminished stains you can easily wipe away.
21. A dishwashing spray (while we're on the subject) for anyone without a dishwasher (or even with one!) who wishes they could just close their eyes and have someone scrub at baked-on gunk. Ok, this won't scrub for you but'll make it to where you just have to SWIPE off the gunk and rinse instead!
22. A jetted tub cleaner that'll make you gag with delight once you run it through your system and all the pipe filth emerges like some Ghostbusters sludge.
23. A bidet toilet attachment to help you cut down on your toilet paper budget after awhile while getting you squeaky clean. You'll discover why they're alllll about these in certain parts of Europe ;)
24. Stove counter gap covers to keep pesky crumbs within sight instead of down between your cabinets and appliances. Woof.
25. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh at the flip of a switch that'll have you seeking out all the dirty surfaces you've been ignoring.
26. A steaming microwave cleaner for harnessing the power of anger to loosen up crud and dirt inside your microwave for wipeable messes.
27. An ~all-natural~ stain remover that'll work so well on those stained garments you gave up on as soon as you threw them in the laundry pile, you might swear.
28. A water mark removing cloth that could also do wonders on the nail polish remover you dribbled down your nightstand two years ago that's been a running "project for next weekend" for the past two years.
29. An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to restore essentials like a cloudy wedding band and smudged glasses to their former glory in mere minutes.
30. Resolve pet stain remover so you can erase the house training stain from that designer rug you nabbed on sale. (It's great for human messes too!)
32. A nine-pack of nonscratch Scotch-Brite sponges – they'll make serious work on your nonstick pans with coating you don't wanna compromise. Stuck-on messes, be gone!
33. Magic Erasers that'll handle most of the elbow grease when you *do* have to scrub away at a variety of stains.
34. Toilet cleaners with goose necks for minimal-effort reaching and serious bowl-whitening power because your loved ones DO notice when your toilet is filthy.
35. A 100% natural oven scrub that'll be surprisingly powerful on that oven coated in frozen pizza cheese and grease. Oh, and it'll make your oven smell great!
37. And stove burner covers that'll do the same for you up top. And you can even run them through the dishwasher!
38. A reusable and washable duster that'll do so much more for you (and your home) than disposable Swiffer dusters.
Psst — the seller notes that this works best with Swiffers with the yellow handle, but also is compatible with the blue handle. You should avoid using fabric softener when washing this duster so it won't lose its static cling.
TS Designs is a Michigan-based small business that offers vintage gifts and decor paired with eco-friendly items.
Promising review: "I love these! They are really thick and they wipe up the dust easily. I actually bought three so I could keep one on while the other is being washed. I had no issues with getting it on my holder. Glad to have found these!" —Rebecca Jo