32 Things For Anyone Who's Lazy But Also Wants A Clean House
Luxuriate on the couch while foaming tablets scrape up the gunk in your garbage disposal. Those cleaning tabs also exist for your dishwasher too....
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Foaming garbage disposer tablets so your biggest kitchen helper can keep running on 100 instead of ruining your day.
2. Goo Gone for annihilating residue from tape, crayon, stickers, and more. Aka, no more ruining your nails by scraping off stickers.
3. An affordable hand vac as man's *other* best friend for cleaning up kitty litter spills, hairy upholstery, and all other manners of animalistic messes.
4. A container of silver-polishing wipes that may just convince you to take out those heirloom pieces you're ignoring out of fear of suffering a scrubbing-induced elbow injury.
5. A silicone sink strainer — it will make ridding it of tiny food particles easy as pie so you aren't awkwardly standing over your trash can raking them out of your OG metal strainer like a maniac.
6. Washing machine-cleaning tablets because we know you're not going to get down on your hands and knees and actually clean out the drum yourself. And why would you with these resources?!
7. And dishwasher-cleaning tablets to get rid of residue that ends up creating odor and buildup on your dishes — all while you're mentally somewhere else.
8. AND water bottle-cleaning tablets to make sure everyone's go-to container actually gets cleaned. (Cleaning water bottles is hard!)
9. And if you'd like even more help, a bottle-cleaning set even the laziest of dishwashers will use because deep-down you know that your water bottle will start growing its own mold colony any day now if you do the half-second rinse again.
10. A TubShroom that people (including this writer) are obsessed with and will steal your heart after snaking your drain becomes a thing of the past!
11. A legit stain remover — it may make you feel like Rocky on those steps after you successfully get blood and grass stains out of your kid's soccer jersey.
12. A dishwashing spray (while we're on the subject) for anyone without a dishwasher (or even with one!) who wishes they could just close their eyes and have someone scrub at baked-on gunk. Ok, this won't scrub for you but'll make it to where you just have to SWIPE off the gunk and rinse instead!
13. Stain-lifting pads made to tackle icky pet stains. You merely put one over a stain, stomp on it to activate, then let sit to work its magic.
14. A jetted tub cleaner that'll make you gag with delight once you run it through your system and all the pipe filth emerges like some Ghostbusters shit.
15. Stove counter gap covers to keep pesky crumbs within sight instead of down between your cabinets and appliances. Woof.
16. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh at the flip of a switch that'll have you seeking out all the dirty surfaces you've been ignoring.
17. A steaming microwave cleaner for harnessing the power of anger to loosen up crud and dirt inside your microwave for wipeable messes.
18. An ~all-natural~ stain remover that'll work so well on those stained garments you gave up on as soon as you threw them in the laundry pile, you might swear.
19. A water mark removing cloth that could also do wonders on the nail polish remover you dribbled down your nightstand two years ago that's been a running "project for next weekend" for the past two years.
20. A 3-in-1 microfiber duster for getting at lofty spaces you can't see very well and therefore "skip" cleaning every so often. No more turning on the ceiling fan and ending up in a dust cyclone.
21. Or an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to restore essentials like a cloudy wedding band and smudged glasses to their former glory in mere minutes.
22. Resolve pet stain remover so you can erase the house training stain from that designer rug you nabbed on sale. (It's great for human messes too!)
23. A Scrub Daddy sponge you might recognize from Shark Tank and then fall in love with because the lil' guy basically spoons your dirty kitchen tools clean.
24. A washable keyboard that'll get *really* clean so you can stop ignoring the mess that's in front of you daily.
25. Magic Erasers that'll handle most of the elbow grease when you *do* have to scrub away at a variety of stains.
26. Toilet cleaners with goose necks for minimal-effort reaching and serious bowl-whitening power because your loved ones DO notice when your toilet is filthy.
28. And stove burner covers that'll do the same for you up top. And you can even run them through the dishwasher!
29. Odor-blocking trash bags to buy another day here or there before you take out the trash. As one lazy person to another, I get it.
30. And an odor-minimizing diaper pail so diaper wafts won't assault your nostrils during changing time — or any other time. It even looks nice!
31. A rust-removing spray to work like a magic trick in neglected showers, minus the elbow grease. Spray it on a rusted surround, leave the room, and come back to diminished stains you can easily wipe away.
32. And a robotic vacuum that'll hook up to Alexa for voice control, which is the closest you're getting to acting like an evil stepsister at the moment. (Hopefully!)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.