1. Clip-on shelf dividers as a topple-free solution for keeping your sweatshirts, gym clothes, and other drawer overflow in neat piles. (Those hoods always mess up other sweatshirt organizing options!)
Promising review: "These are great. I use them to separate the piles of sweaters, sweatshirts, and T-shirts on the shelf above the hanging bar in my closet. It helps me keep them nicely separated, even when I'm lazy about keeping the piles straight. I'm happy with my purchase!" —Maddie
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in three quantities).
2. And a shirt folder to make all of your stacks of clothing even crisper and tidier.
Promising review: "Easy to use! Made very durably. I haven’t had this much fun folding clothes, EVER! I am going around my entire house and plan to fold every single thing I can! Makes nice, neat stacks of T-shirts! If you are a bit of an organization and neat freak — THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU!!! Love it!" —Cynthia L. Weisert
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four colors).
3. Or if you'd like to cut to the chase and want even easier access to your folded shirts, an EZSTAX closet organizer *and* shirt folder can turn that pile of shirts into an orderly display you can flip through to find that shirt dead in the middle of the stack that you wanna wear today.
Promising review: "Love this. I bought the 20 pack. I love clothes, and I’m a neat freak without a lot of closet space. Now I can store my shirts and camis in my closet shelves and can see and access each one individually. Wish they were more affordable, or I’d buy even more!" —Wendy I. Smith
Get a 20-pack from Amazon for $49+ (available in two sizes and multi-packs).
4. A slim cutlery organizer to make room for the rest of the stuff you've been keeping in an unwieldy standing container on your countertop. Trust me, I have it and love it!
Promising review: "Yes, this little utensil tray is really that good! I went from using 12 inches of horizontal space in a lovely but huge wooden utensil tray to about using about 4 inches (whatever the width of this godsend is). It stores my butter knives, steak knives, spoons, forks, and a slew of little teaspoons. I'd guess that the max capacity for each slot is about 10 pieces. For example, I fit four butter knives and four steak knives into the first/knife slot easily, with good wiggle room. This is such a great design. Using this tray opened up about half of my 18-inch wide drawer, which allowed me to decompress the other drawers in my kitchen a bit. I highly recommend this item. It's worth every penny." —Kathleen Cooke
5. Some Wonder Hangers can ~triple~ (yes, triple!) your closet space to give your overflowing drawers a bit of a break.
Check out how they work on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I wish I had taken the time to take a before and after pic because I have so much more room in there now than I did before. I found the cutest tops in there that I had completely forgotten about because my clothes were crammed in the closet so tightly. Most of the time, I felt like I had nothing to wear, LOL, and now, I know exactly what I have, and it's even organized by sleeve length and color. I would definitely buy again and actually plan to buy more for my husband and children to use as well." —Mariko Lamb
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three colors and packs of 6, 10, 24, or 50).
6. Plus an adjustable closet doubler does exactly what its name says to help fill that dead space below your hanging tops. The doubler just hooks right onto your closet rod.
Promising review: "This product has been one of my favorite Amazon finds, I’m not sure why I didn’t think of it sooner. It has doubled my closet space in my apartment where I can’t make any damage in terms of adding another permanent shelf — so this has been a perfect solution. It was easy to assemble and is sturdy. I’ve had it for a couple of weeks now with no issue. Your closet has to be pretty high for this to work or else your shirts above are going to get caught on the hangers below and for my case, some of my shirts are dragging on the floor — just keep this in mind when you’re thinking about purchasing." —Alex
Get it from Amazon for $16.97 (available in two colors)
7. A compact travel pill organizer will keep all your meds organized on the go.
Promising review: "Why didn’t I get this sooner?! Over are the days of cramming a few days worth of five different meds into one old pill bottle for nights away from home. Perfect for someone who takes several meds/supplements etc. I’ll be using this everyday, thank you! Lots of compartments, very compact, sturdy and cute. Easy to find in your bag, too." —squiggles
Get three from Amazon for $9.97.
8. An unassuming wall-mounted broom organizer can turn a blank wall into your cleaning station with five spots for long-handled tools and six hooks to help corral product bottles.
Promising review: "Perfect! Exactly what I needed to organize my mop, broom, scoop, etc. Efficient and easy to use. A little hard to get my scoop into it but that’s cause it’s thicker than the rest of items. Love that there are hooks. Spray bottles and cleaning product bottles hang perfectly on there too." —Kavita Chandanie
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
9. Or a pair of broom holders in case you've gotta get a little more nimble with your closet storage solutions. I use my coat closet to store cleaning supplies because, well, NYC one-bedroom apartment. And these broom holders have made SUCH a difference in the organization.
I've been in my apartment for years and had all but resigned to having extremely disorganized cleaning supplies...that is 'til a whole bunch of them tumbled in an avalanche on top of me one day when I opened the closet. There's something about a broom handle smacking you square in the nose to serve as a wakeup call. I easily mounted both of these to a closet wall, where they now hold my broom and Swiffer. They do a good job *keeping* the grip on the handles when I inevitably bump into them. The cleaning tools may sway a little bit when bumped, but just a teensy bit. I cannot believe I waited so long to make the (v small) investment in these, but I'm glad that I finally did.
Get them from Amazon for $13.99.
10. Plus a heavy-duty Command hook that'll hold your step stool in place because you're tired of having to scoot it out of the way every time you have to get at something else in your closet. (I do this every single time and need this for my step stool!)
FYI, this hook will hold up to 7.5 lbs.
Promising review: "I'm a big fan of Command products; I think they're brilliant. I know some folks have had bad luck with these ruining their walls, but I've only had good experiences. I use this big guy to store my step ladder in the pantry. They're simple to apply and even easier to remove. Shipping was super fast and the add-on price was sweet." —Oregonians
Get it from Amazon for $4.46.
11. A tea bag organizer because, look so cabinet replacements can cost tens of thousands of dollars. But you just need to find your bags of green tea for your afternoon cuppa. This'll help easily solve that problem.
Promising review: "This is the perfect addition to my new kitchen to get my many teas off the counter and out of sight, yet easily accessible. It’s sturdy plastic and fit exactly between the two trims on the inside of my cabinet. The back is flat so I purchased the 3M doubled sided tape and, voila! The description says it holds 90 tea packets but it’s more suitable to 72, 12 in each of the 6 bins. My cabinet doors are 'self closing' so there is no worry of the bins not staying in place." —2Bounders
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in three colors).
12. An over-the-door cabinet organizer so you won't have to stare at a pile of hairstyling tools every time you go to brush your teeth. You'll be locating your hair dryer in record time!
Promising review: "This product did exactly what I needed it to. Before all my items were in a drawer and the cords were a pain, but with this metal basket it minimized clutter, keeps things organized and separate, and it also looks nice. It fits two of my blow-dryers, a flat iron, and curling wand. The bars are adjustable, as well (just use the twisties it came with to secure them in place). Worth the buy!" —Alyssa Jewell
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in seven finishes).
13. An over-the-door towel rack built with some hooks too so you can put your robe and clothes somewhere that isn't the floor or on top of the toilet.
Promising review: "Nicely designed attractive over the door towel rack. It fits perfectly and serves the purpose. The cost for the value is great. I recommend this product." —Margaret A. Dukes
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in three finishes).
14. An outlet shelf *just* large enough for your electric toothbrush. Here's to a tidier sink!
FYI, it installs like a regular outlet cover. Of course except with the wonderful shelf. Can also be installed so the shelf is below the outlet.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this thing! I have much less clutter on my sink thanks to this. If there's anyone not sure if it will fit due to an object, all you need is 1.25 inches of space between the edge of your existing outlet plate and the piece of furniture. I have a GFCI with a standard wall plate." —