We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Body Shop Mattifying Lotion gives you the daytime moisture you need without aggravating acne-prone skin or making your face look super shiny.
2. And The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion goes to work while you sleep to help keep oil production in check and fade the appearance of blemishes.
3. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel-Cream serves as a ~lighter~ version of the holy grail Ultra Facial Cream and promises to deliver non-greasy moisture in a formula made with desert plant extracts to lock in moisture.
4. Nature Republic Aloe Vera is a cooling K-beauty find that may help reduce redness and add moisture without causing acne eruptions.
5. Missha Super Aqua Ultra Water-Full Clear Cream contains baobab tree extracts and glacial water as a non-greasy option to help keep your skin moisturized for up to 24 hours.
6. Herbivore Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Crème looks trendy AF and is made with rosewater (obvi), aloe water, rice extracts, and other good stuff that'll help create a ~smooth~ dewy canvas.
7. Cetaphil Dermacontrol Facial Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin inclusdes SPF 30, along with moisturizing and oil-control benefits to help knock out three birds with one skincare stone.
8. A'PIEU Glycolic Acid Cream sounds a little intimidating (ACID?!) but it can a trusty choice for acne-prone skin that, yes, needs moisture too!
9. MIZON All In One Snail Repair Cream is packed with (yes, actual) snail cream as a means to target enlarged pores, cystic acne, and scarring.
10. Tatcha The Water Cream has an oil-free formula that'll seep into your skin for a poreless effect and feel like just water!
11. Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer is lightweight but potent on panax ginseng and coffee bean to help give your skin a jump start without feeling like *too much.*
12. DTRT Dear Matt Lotion packs just enough moisturizing punch in a dark AF package AND contains sage and peppermint extracts to help calm down irritations.
13. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb soaks in ASAP so you won't be in sticky limbo before you can apply makeup.
14. Saturday Skin Featherweight Daily Moisturizing Cream has the stuff to keep your skin looking *just right* without requiring tons of mid-day touchups.
15. Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Facial Moisturizer offers SPF 15 protection in a light-feeling formula that'll be great for those who are finally relenting to their need for moisturizer despite oily skin.
16. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is formulated with Guaiazulene for a calming effect on oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.
17. Kiehl's Oil Eliminator 24-Hour Anti-Shine Moisturizer packs the stuff to fight grease in an ultra-light formula even skincare noobs will love.
18. Bioderma Sebium Mat Control has mattifying ingredients like vitamin B6 and zinc in case you're a matte now, matte forever babe.
19. Dr. Jart Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel is light (aka great for summer humidity) but can also help guard against wintry dry patches with a protective water cushion.
20. Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue does its job with a gel cream formula that won't turn your perpetually shiny T-zone into a total oil slick — it'll be great if your skin errs on the combo side.
21. Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil Light offers up a lighter version of the classic 100 percent Pure Argan Oil in a move to turn any oily skin babe into a facial oil believer.
22. SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture contains vitamin E and algae extras that can help smooth and hydrate the skin of folks who mistakenly thought moisturizer isn't their thing.
23. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel comes in a familiar yellow bottle with a lightweight, fast-absorbing texture to help keep oiliness and dryness at bay.
24. Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel has cumulative hydration-release technology to help create a barrier to keep in moisture. (And the packaging is gorgeous.)
25. Lush Enzymion Mattifying Facial Moisturizer blends astringent fruits with replenishing vitamins and minerals that'll help your face find the right ~balance~.
26. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is a good skincare step if you're craving a legit moisturizer but aren't quite ready for a luxury price tag just yet.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.