1. A compact charcoal grill with a side drawer and cast-iron grates, aka it's perf for decks or patios.
2. This 14" portable Weber you can take to the beach or camping.
3. A HUGE cabinet gas grill that'll earn you some new best friends on the block.
4. This narrow party grill will be the main event at your next kabob party.
5. A two-burner propane grill that ignites with the press of a button.
6. An OG 22" grill for no-fuss food prep without all the extras you most likely don't need.
7. Or this classic charcoal remix that has a gas startup for quick cooking, an easy transition to charcoal grilling
8. A restaurant-grade outdoor flat top with 36" of griddle space for all kinds of noms.
9. This portable tabletop gas grill for taking your tailgates to a new, tastier level.
10. A durable gas grill made with a porcelain coating for withstanding the elements.
11. This Coleman road-trip grill that easily folds up into the size of a carry-on.
12. A square charcoal grill with ample shelf space for seasonings, sauces, plates, and more.
13. This grill/smoker combo that won't hog precious patio space.
14. A tabletop grill you can also mount as a side fire box on a barrel grill.
15. A swivel grill for cooking over your fire pit or on camping trips.
16. A Cuisinart tabletop gas grill you can move from deck to tailgating to wherever.
17. A pre-seasoned charcoal grill from the same people who make (excellent) Lodge cast-iron skillets.
18. And an infrared electric grill for easy cooking and dragging around for outdoor entertaining.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.