1. A trio of glitzy ballpoint pens so it'll be so much easier to find a pen in your purse when you need one to give out some autographs.
4. A tasteful nude vase if your interior aesthetic can be described as a bit frisky. But what about if you're a plant serial killer like me? This'll be a gorge storage solution for makeup brushes or writing utensils.
5. A cuticle oil that'll do your personal beauty counter, cuticles, and skin good. I own this stuff and it's fantastic...especially at this price point!
7. Or a velvet bralette and shorts as your new hanging-out uniform. No one says you have to binge-watch Superstore in a ratty T-shirt and smelly sweats. These'll make you feel like you're on Cloud 9 (the cloud, not the fictional superstore).
10. A six-pack of metal bookmarks so you can keep track of all your current reads. If you aren't reading more than one book at once, IMO, you're really missing out.
11. Satin pillow cases that I own and love! They'll become an essential for anyone who sleeps hot and/or wants to keep their hair and skin moisturized. Soooooo, everyone?
13. Nine pairs of earrings to help you keep your accessory rotation fresh — and for a price that's cheaper than my go-to Taco Bell order.
14. Or bolder fancy (LOOKING) earrings that'll upgrade most outfits. Maybe even athleisure? Whatever. Wear 'em how you like.
15. A marble AirPods case in a range of gorgeous colors to help you figure out whose AirPods are whose. It's really pretty. Do you agree?
16. A trendy teddy coat in a neutral tone that'll help you ease into the style without feeling like you're committing to a fad. (Trust me, this'll be one of the coziest things you own.)
17. A limited-edition "tiny print" from Tiny Showcase, which is a market place chock full of stunning affordable art to help fill up your walls.
19. A four-pack of lacy undies that'll look fab with those sweatpants, aka your Saturday-night uniform.
20. A sheer bra set for when you wanna slip into something with an actual underwire for special occasions.
21. A holographic waist bag that'll help you keep the essentials nearby and your hands free for dancing — or all other sorts of fun stuff like double fisting ice cream cones.
24. A set of dream-decoding cards to help finally figure out what the heck that dream meant you had last night. Oh and they look super nice!
25. A pretty medallion necklace that'll look like it was ripped from an influencer's Instagram post. If you're into layering this'll make for a fantastic base.
26. A flashy deck of playing cards to transform those gin rummy games into something that feels a little more top shelf.
27. A pair of fluffy slippers that'll let your toes wiggle without compromising on looks or comfort. Oh, also these bbs have memory foam.
28. A The Crème Shop x Hello Kitty brightening serum with vitamin E and apple extra to promote smooth, soft skin while dressing up your vanity top.
29. A strappy velvet cami you can layer under everything from your moto jacket to a(n also soft) cardi.
30. A five-pack of adorable coffee spoons you can use to stir in the good stuff to get your java to the perfect color and taste.
31. A tin of GooGoo Clusters which, for the uninitiated, is fancy talk for candy bars heavy on the peanut butter, nuts, and chocolate. Aka, an absolute dream!
32. An animal print scarf for the perfect accent in so many ways that'll scream "Oh, this old thing?!."
34. A faux-sheepskin rug you can throw on your ugliest arm chair and turn into your throne where you'll wield the most important of decisions, like which series to binge-watch this weekend.
35. A faux-monstera plant complete with a planter and rocks for a realistic look even plant serial killers (like me!) can care after.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.