30 Surprisingly Cheap Things That'll Make You Feel Like You're Living In The Lap Of Luxury
Like ordering sushi for yourself on a Tuesday night, except you won't inhale this stuff immediately.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Micellar cleansing water face wash to ~gently~ remove stubborn long-wearing makeup without tons of scrubbing. It's wildly effective and will look preeeetty preeeeetty good sitting on your bathroom counter.
3. A faux-sheepskin rug you can throw on your ugliest armchair and turn into your throne where you'll wield the most important of decisions, like which series to binge-watch this weekend.
5. A velvet cami as a fancy as hell way to drape yourself in the lush fabric when your friends drag you outdoors and you break out your moto jacket. Throw it under a blazer. Or just use it as some loungewear. Talk about versatility.
6. And super similar velvet PJs because even binge-watching weekends on the couch are reason enough for some tactile luxury.
7. Glitzy hoop earrings with a velvet accent that'll look like you got 'em from an up-and-coming local designer.
8. A trio of contoured eye masks to let you flutter your lashes as you awaken from a five-hour nap in your fortress of solitude, aka your dorm room where your roommate is *always* studying with the lights on.
9. Chic (but warm!) house slippers – they might have you feeling like someone who has nowhere to go but lunch while you shuffle around the house packing everyone's lunch at 6:17 a.m.
10. A candle wick trimmer that'll pair perfectly with that luxury candle you, tbh, probably paid way more for than you should have. OR to complement that dollar store candle you diligently peeled the label from for a luxe look.
11. A gorgeous maxi dress to help cover all your bases, whether you need to just look presentable at work or host your third cousin's baby shower you got forced into a week ago. You can do anything while wearing jewel tones!
14. A butt sheet mask that'll force you to park it awhile so it can works its moisturizing magic. This'll do 'til you can scrape together the funds to have someone exfoliate you from head to toe.
15. And speaking of exfoliation, these exfoliating K-beauty washcloths to deliver the OUCH factor that pays off with the AHH of buttery smooth skin afterward.
16. A faux-Sherpa throw blanket for a glam look actually just thrown on your couch, unlike that novelty fleece blanket your Secret Santa gave you last year. Which is warm! But chic? Eh.
18. A memory foam pillow that'll transform your designated spot on the couch into an even more alluring place to sink into for a few hours.
19. Or a super comfy seat cushion in case you log lots of hours sitting in a subpar desk chair, driving, or just experience back pain.
20. A purr-fect coffee spoon for posting up on the side of your mug once you've mixed in all the good stuff for your at-home coffee. Now you're truly living in the lap of luxury from your couch.
21. An ice roller to help de-puff your eyes in the morning or just to feel oh-so-nice when you're tired or have a migraine. A facial isn't happening today, but this'll feel soothing and help tighten things up a bit.
22. A crystal decanter set you can empty your mid-shelf liquor with the ugly label into for a look that's way more refined than your palate. Even if your "bar cart" is really just half of a shelf on your bookshelf. We've all gotta start somewhere.
24. A faux-fur collar you can use to zhuzh up your go-to winter jacket, wear like a shrug with a cocktail dress, or warm up your four-legged BFF. Regardless of how you use it, it's gonna be like incredibly glam.
25. Velvet hair scrunchies primed to secure your dirty hair or really amp up that faux-Sherpa jacket into full VSCO girl mode.
26. Razzle dazzle door knockers that'll zhuzh up most anything for a more expensive look... even that wrinkled band T-shirt you picked up off the floor. Someone may just ask you if you got it from that WAY overpriced vintage store in your neighborhood.
27. A 12-pack of under-eye gel masks fit for a pampering sesh that'll perk up your dark circles — even if it's when you're chugging coffee while answering work emails at the crack of freaking dawn.
29. An electric waterproof silicone facial cleanser – it might just have your skin abuzz thanks to dislodged dirt and dead skin.
30. And a colorful faux-fur jacket that'll ring up for around my typical Thai takeout order for one (though they're so kind to include two pairs of utensils like they don't know).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.